Part three

Lilies pov
I was in my room finishing unpacking once I finished I got changed ready to go out with my dad, I put on a long skirt,pale pumps and white top. I walked over to my mirror an placed my flower crown on my head as I was putting it on I looked down at my necklace and sighed. I missed him but it hurt knowing Amy has him I felt like I couldn't wear the necklace anymore I was just about to take the necklace of when there was a knock at my door "come in" i said the door I looked up to see someone I didn't think Id see again "what you doing here" I said smiling at him "came to see how my good friend is doing since I haven't heard from her since i saw you in London" he said sitting down on my bed "I'm sorry been busy working and unpacking" I said "so are you moving back here or are you here just for the summer" he asked ""here for the summer I have a job in London" I said smiling and sitting down next to him "does he know your here" I asked looking down at my hands "nope thinks I'm on my phone to Perrie he doesn't know we're friends either" zayn said, I smiled "do you remember how we met" I asked him smiling "yeah like it was yesterday " he said laughing
*flashback*
I was running down the corridor after I saw my best friend/crush kiss someone else my eyes were cloudy from all the crying I had done that I couldn't see where I was going, I ended up walking into someone "sorry" I said wiping my face "it I'm are you alright" he asked "yeah" I said "your lying your not ok I can see" he said stopping me from going anywhere " why ask when you can see I'm not ok" I said frowning "I was hoping you'd tell me and then I would have to ask" he said. I looked down at him to see he had a number on his front "shouldn't you be with all the other auditions" I ask him trying to change the subject "haha don't try and change the subject why you crying" he said laughing and sitting on the floor "I just saw my best friend/crush kiss someone which made me realise I liked him more than a friend" I Said sitting next to him "so instead of facing him you ran" he said "yeah he doesn't exactly know I'm here he thinks I couldn't make it" I said he nodded and sighed "so what you going to do" he asked "stay in London only go home when he's not around " I said getting up "I should go and you should go to you audition" I said as I started to walk away "wait I didn't get your name" he said "my names lily what your super star" I asked smirking "zayn Malik" he said walking away.
*end of flash back*
"Does talk about me" I asked quietly getting up and walking over to my window "all the time" he said "this is the first time I've been home since leaving" I whispered "why didn't you come home earlier" he asked "scared of memories and didn't want to face him" I whispered "ever though you knew he was on tour you never came home"he asked "no I used to make my dad come visit me until this year I decided to come home but i see I made a mistake" I said looking out at the garden "May be it's luck that your both in the same place at the same time maybe gods trying to tell you something" he said looking at me "maybe" I whispered. The room went silent until there was a knock on the door "come in" I said looking at the door "lily are you ready to go our reservation is in an Hour" my dad asked I nodded and grabbed my purse I looked over at zayn and smiled " I try to make amends for you but it won't be fast I need to get trust in him again" I said opening the door for zayn an then shutting it after him he nodded at me and hugged me good bye and left.