Sammy wilkinson

*trigger warning*
You sat there holding the blade against your scared skin. You thought to yourself and thinking how you promised Sammy you would not do this anymore. You promised to be heathy. Things just have been going downhill. You had to tell Sam what you are doing so he could stop you. With tears in your eyes and shaky hands you dialed his number.
😋👅💦=sammy
🙉🙈🙊=Y/N
😋👅💦"hey baby girl what's up."
🙉🙈🙊"Sam its happening again I can't stop it" you said in between tears.
😋👅💦"hold on princess I will be there soon.Just don't do anything please for me."
I just held the blade over my skin crying and thinking about the moments I have had with Sam. Then I hear the door open and slam shut. Fast pace footsteps going up the stairs and then you bathroom door swings open to reveal the love of your life. Sam's eyes were red and puffy from crying and you knew what the effect of loosing you would do to him. He comes running towards you and takes the blade and tosses it in the trash. Then taking your weak body and putting you on his lap.
"Shhhh baby girl it's okay, you are safe now" he says in a whisper.
"I'm sorry sssam" you said crying
"There is nothing to apologize for everyone has a moment of weakness."
"Sam can we cuddle"
"Sure, princess." and with that he lifted you up bridal style and carried you to the bed where you cuddled all night long