Jack Johnson

"Hey babe I'm going out to the store for a minute see you later love you" you said to your recently married husband.
"Ok love you too" he replied.
You hoped in your car and started driving to the store when your phone went off. It was Jack saying that we need milk. As you looked down at your phone for that split second everything went black.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*JJ POV*
"Y/N Y/L/N" I yelled at the nurse.
"I sorry you can't see her right now she is in surgery with life threatening injuries" the nurse said.
"Dude it will be okay calm down" JG said coming up to me.
"No nothing is going to be okay." I said "the last thing I said to her was ok love you too. I caused this wreak I had to text her. I may never see her again. I may never have little us running around the house. I may never grow old with the love of my life. I may never see her." I stated bawling my eyes ou. "I love her man I can't live life without her" I finished turning to JG.
*5 1/2 hrs later*
"Y/N Y/L/N" the nurse says
"Yes I'm her husband. How is she?" I ask eager to hear.
"She is stable condition. Right now we have her in a coma but she will wake up soon and make a full recovery. I can take you to see her if you want?" The nurse said
"Yes please"
I followed the nurse into her room. I just looked at her fragile body. My poor baby. I quickly ran up to her and pulled a chair up while holding her hand.
"Baby girl you don't know how scared I was that I would never see you again." I said while kissing her hand.
"Jack" her whispered and groggy voice says.
"Yeah princess?"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too so much that JG had to cuddle me" I said. And that is when I saw her 100 watt smile again.
"Y/N I never ever want to loose you. I want to have children with you, I want to grow old together I want to do a lot together." I finished crying
"Jack we can I'm alive ok?"
"Ok" I said while kissing her soft lips that I missed to much in those 5 1/2 hours.