(Abandoned)The platnium trio of Hogwarts

*i don't own any thing of harry potter, that is all J.K. Rowling :)

{This is my first fan fic btw, so dont be too hard on me. I would like feedback though! :) }

In many ways, i am just your average teenager; having fun with friends, longing for my first love, trying to please my parents, keep up grades, etc... . There's just one tiny thing; I'm a wizard, i am about to start my first term at hogwarts, my dad is an ex death eater, and my grandfather was a devout servant of the infamous Voldemort and is in Azkaban for life. Other than that i'm pretty average. Then again, maybe not.

I am about to start my first term at Hogwarts. I use to dream of going to Hogwarts, thats all i looked forward to when i was little. But now that it is actually almost here, i'm not as excited as i use to be. I am actually pretty nervous. If i am already familiar the the wizard community, why be nervous you my ask? Well there are lots of things, but the thing i am worried for the most is my name. No, not Scorpius; Malfoy. Ever since the Wizarding war ended 19 years ago, my father has been doing everything in his willpower to change the reputation that comes with the Malfoy, forever regretting his past. And for the most part, he succeeded. But of course there are always that group of people that can never let the past go, considering my grandfather is still in Azkaban. And that is what i'm worried about. I fear that people are going to judge me and my last name before they even know me. My mother tried to convince me that if i show them who i truly am they won't talk and blah blah blah. Then my dad told me what he has learned over the years; yes, there are always going to be those people who judge you, you just have to not let those people get in the way of who you truly are. Easy for him to say. He's not the one trying to make friends and find his place in the world.

It does help though that my parents are letting me chose to be friends with whomever i want, unlike my dad's dad, whom was extremely judging. Though they had no idea the friends i was about to chose.

{I know this sounds cliche, but just bare with me! lol}