| Chapter 2: Comfort 🧍‍♀️

Nobodys POV:

Girlfriend led Y/N to the bedroom as they both sat down on the queen sized mattress. "What's wrong, Y/N?" Girlfriend put her hand on his shoulder. "Well, my boss yelled at me today for printing the wrong file out." Y/N started crying. He cried at everything that let him down. Even the slightest thing.

"Aw. It's okay. It was just a mistake, Y/N." Girlfriend suddenly sat on Y/N's lap, and hugged him.

Y/N never expected her to do this to him. He was blushing. He tried his best to not catch a boner either. He knew GF would tease him about it. However Girlfriend and Y/N never had sex before. Girlfriend wasn't even a virgin. Except Y/N was.

"Mmh, Girlfriend.. can you get off me?" Y/N covered his face. He knew if Girlfriend saw him blushing she'd never get off. "Hmm?~ Why?" Girlfriend caressed his hair. "It's fun teasing you like this.." Girlfriend removed Y/N's hands from his face.

"Besides, you're too adorable to not be teased.." Girlfriend kissed Y/N's cheek.
Y/N was red. "Girlfriend, w-wait, don't you have laundry to do..-?" Y/N was trying to escape the current situation. Being teased by Girlfriend always turned him on. However he didn't want her to ever see that.

"I can finish that later.. you're my concern.. I wanna make you feel good..~" Girlfriend whispered in his ear.