Hello!

Okay everyone I am back for an unknown amount of time. I did not abandon this or even forget about it. To put it simply I only have one device I can use wattpad on and that one device is my phone. I am not a very good student and got my phone taken away from me. I will try to start a chapter now an possibly publish it today or tomorrow. To all of you who have stuck with me I am so grateful for your support. Also if you want a specific idea about spiderman/peter parker either comment on the spiderman one-shot book or send me a message for it. If there isn't enough details I can take from a recommendation I won't scrap it I'll just add it to another idea with the same issue. Once again thank you so much to those who have stuck with me and waited, I will do my best to update as soon as I can. All I can say is that I'm going to read through, look at any comments that I missed and refresh myself on the story and idea's I had for this. I always like to look at comments and if you have a request or recommendation for me to add or adjust to make it seem more accurate to the topic that I have included in my story. Thanks so much for not giving up on me and I will do my best to do what I can for you guys.