Chapter 17: The Forgotten Promise

A few days later after Ina's visit to Calli and Kiara in Japan

Christmas is closing in, just days away, so Ame was busy preparing to go back to the U.S with Ina for a Christmas celebration with Ame's family. But before they left, Ame wanted to visit Dr.Suess first.

Ame and Dr.Seuss are walking down the hallway of the library

Ame: "Sorry I failed you Dr.Suess, about figuring out the pendant and story of the Cotopaxi crew"

Suess: "Ahhh, It's alright Ame, It's part of the mystery that it's hard to solve. But in return, you at least found us more other valuable discoveries. Everything is on the news."

Ame and Dr.Seuss pass by his office door and stopped for a moment, inside is a TV on news and Shuriver is inside watching.

Seuss pass by his office door and stopped for a moment, inside is a TV on news and Shuriver is inside watching

(Like this)

News reporter: "Last week we covered a news report of the discovery of a new island just 600km to the East of Florida, looks like there is more than the island itself, further news from the experts led by a team of Oceanologist discovered various wreckage nearby. A sonar scan of the seafloor discovered 2 unidentified shipwrecks and 1 plane crash which is believed to be flight 19~" (Slowly fades away) *Ame and Dr.Seuss continued walking*

Ame: "It's just a coincidence really that I discovered it first before NASA and the others did because I was on my expedition."

Seuss: "They may have detected the island suddenly with their instruments, but there's no beating the fact that you are the first to take photos and discover the Island. And not just that. You discovered a lot on nearby Islands as well."

Ame: "Did you receive my papers?"

Seuss: "Shuriver is already compiling them in the office, sooner we will release these new findings to the public with your name on them as credit, looks like you're gonna be a celebrity again for a couple of days or weeks."

Ame: "Oh not again hahaha~ *sweats*"

Ame and Seuss enter the Library and stops, Inside the library is Ninomae Inani's reading a pile of books.

Seuss: "huh . . . your friend is kind of a bookworm ain't she?"

*dun*. . . 1st bookpile . . . *dun!* . . . 2nd bookpile . . . *DUN!!!* . . . 3rd bookpile!!!.

3 towering books from World History, Encyclopedias, Mythology, and random light novels filled the table where Ina is reading.

Ame: "hehehe (sweats) I can't disagree with that, even when she first stayed at my house, she's already looking for books to read."

Ame and Seuss approaches Ina

Ame: "Have you finished reading all this stuff?"

Ina: "Ahh! Ame . . . Ummm, not yet. . . I got sidetracked by this book written by H.P Lovecraft. It's horror and really interesting! *stands up*"