Chapter three: Hi tablemate

Y/n POV:

"Why are you LATE?" The discipline master leaned against the school gate, with his record book.

"I'm a transferred student, sir" I answered, thinking I would be able to get past the gates.

"It GIVES YOU NO EXCUSES! What's your name? I will record it down"

Hais, what a bad day... But what's worse was the person who bumped into me just arrived at school as well.

"YAHH! Our top student arrived!! Go back to class safely"

"ITS YOU?!" I exclaimed, this rude boy just scanned me up and down before heading up to class.

In disbelief, "Sir, why didn't you record his name as well? He is late!"

"He is different from you. Now, go to class!"

What..aren't we all human? Why is he much different from me? He is so arrogant, I hate it so much! With such thought, I climbed my way up to the class -- Class 3-2.

Since its homeroom teachers' time, the hallway was extremely silent and only teacher's voices could be heard along with it. The classes seemed fun as there was some laughter in between.

I've finally reached the doorstep of my class and immediately...

"We have a transferred student who will be joining us starting today, let's welcome y/n!"

I was cued to enter the class while claps and cheers loudly filled the class.

"This is it, y/n. Let's start fresh!" I thought to myself, leaving my past behind. Then, I stepped into the class with much confidence.

However, I saw the boy who bumped into me this morning almost immediately and I guess it's fate to get my revenge! I smirked.

"Y/n, please introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm y/n. Please take care of me!" I said, standing right in the centre of attention.

"Y/n, you will sit in the empty seat beside Seoho" The homeroom teacher pointed towards the rude boy and the class started cheering loudly while some of the girls were noticeably upset. I guess his name is Seoho and he is kinda popular huh?

I walked towards the seat and put out my hand "Hi, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you"

He glanced for a second and nodded his head as an acknowledgement, leaving an awkward tension behind.