Chapter four: You

Y/n POV :

The bell rang... I turned to face Seoho with a sneaky smirk

"Yah! What a coincidence huh? MR SEOHO" I exclaimed sarcastically
Guess what? He didn't change for the better afterall and continued reading his little science notes.

"What a bookworm geez..." I thought

Meanwhile,

"YaaYYyYY!! CLASS ENDED" a girl ran up to me and took the seat right in front of me.

"Hi y/n ! I'm Hyejin. Nice to meet you" It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips. What a joyous personality.

"Hi i'm y/n. Nice to meet you as well!" I replied, blushing with a sweet smile.
"Let's go for a break together!"
"Yeah sure!"
We both stood up almost immediately and left the classroom, but I had a sudden realisation that Seoho was still in the class.
"Does he not eat or something?" I whispered under my breath.

Hyejin seemed to overheard me and said
"Who are you talking about? Seoho? The smart guy? Nahhh, he is always studying alone during breaks unless his group of friends looked for him"

"His group of friends?" I asked
"Yeah! They are very popular among the girls"

Ahh...I see...

Not giving any much thought, we went to the cafeteria and had our lunch.

Seoho POV:

"Yah! What a coincidence huh? MR SEOHO" I heard it coming just beside me.
But I knew it was y/n so I didn't care.

Why is she so annoying? I just bumped into her, that's all right? Urgh whatever, I'll just continue studying some chemistry theories.

Then a girl came and brought y/n down for lunch
Finally, they are gone..
But, that girl..y/n...

I'll remember you.