Chapter 12 " Rough night "

The eerie silence accompanied my version of reality. As a young adult, coming out at this particular age yet is another chapter, but most are complicated once. Is it already part of human development? Aside from becoming an infant, a toddler, or a teenager, then coming out?

I must say it doesn't end well for some reasons and that I don't like the way we're being treated while at the same time watching it. Unfortunately, I'm one of them-nothing called a special; it's normal. The truth is everyone has a course that characterizes us, but the beauty is we developed; we changed; some can't handle, some fear. They don't see the future, sticking to those idealism-implanted ideas from society that every moment will come and judge you like hell. Why bother living someone else's idea of lifestyle?

Acted they were saints, but all they think is the idea of sin; we are already one sinner. What kind of idiot exists? That in this world we co-exist wants to prove that hell is real. So, how is that to happen? They just decided to visit hell having a holiday, and they arrived back with a story to prove it does exist-hello, no one! That kind of ideology consumes us and manipulates us so much that we don't even notice.

They forgot the part of what love can be offered, given, and shared by people too blinded by that idealism; they need help, not like me; I just came out a baby gay. F* me, people. We only put down the veil of the hidden truth, which only a few can appreciate, and hoodies are all bound and beyond but do not serve everyone.
"Mind if I sit here for a while, young lady? "Woman said. Motioning her hand, snapping away those deep thoughts. She doesn't have any idea what's going on in Kacey's head, dealing with it from coming out, and caught herself in the position that wasn't supposed to or even planned.

"Go away, woman," she said,shooing away her.

"Rough night? I do my tires are flat, "she said gently, gaining Kacey's attention, and she didn't flinch to sit down next to her.

"Allister," "she introduces herself by offering her hand after taking away those thin gloves. But Kacey didn't respond.

" Kacey, "she replied, positioning the lighted cigar on the other hand after puffing.

"You're waiting for someone? "She said, sitting beside her holding, putting it back on her dominant hand.

No," she says, poking the light cigar in her hand and starts sniffing.

" Mind? "She added.

"No, no, go ahead, let it out," Allister says, her eyes tracing those inks on her left arm with her brows arching in intrigue.

"What are you doing here in this middle of the night, and also is it dangerous as well? "sounded like a concerned woman.

"Rough night, young lady? Hmm? "She added.

"Kacey, my name is Kacey," she said whilst listening to her.

"Oops. Sorry, my bad. Look, Kacey. I don't want you to gain your trust, but I want to steal those first impressions that it'll last. "Allister smiled at her.

"Fine. Want some? "Kacey offering the cigar in cold weather, Allister refuses, and she simply glared away.

"No, I'm not into that, not my vibe, "she shrugged.