Part 20

Y/n P. O. V. 

As we made our way to car tae stop me before open the car door and I looked at him questioning 

"I'll do it babe like gentlemen " He said showing his boxy smile. 

"You are gentlemen" I said smiling

"Yes I am and I would love to be devil for you babe" He whispered in my ears and I felt heat rushed to my cheekes

He opened the car door and I sit there.  He come and sit on the drivers seat and starts the engine.  We started to talk on random stuff till he stopped the car and I looked out side. My eyes starts shining. 

"Tae" I mumbled. 

" Yes baby? "He asked and smiled to me " Come now or do you want to go home? "He said and I shook my head. He smiled and went outside and open my door for me. 

" Do you like it? " He asked. 

" I love it" I said happily." I love beaches tae thank you so much for taking me here. " I said smiling. 

"But I have small surprise for you so I have to blindfold you okay" He said and my eyes gone wide. 

"Tae? " I said. 

" Do you trust me? " He asked and I nod my head. 

"More than my self Tae" I said and he smiled. 

"Then just trust me and let's go. " He said smiling I nod my head and he blindfolded me and pick me in his arms and started walking. 

"We are here" He said and slowly put me down. 

"Don't remove your blindfold till I tell you" He said and I nod my head. 

"You can open your blindfold now" He said and I feel that he was nervous. I slowly unfold the blindfold. And I saw something which I never thought of my eyes started teary. I was speechless. 

 I turned around and found tae on his knees with ring in his hand hopes in his eyes and I lost it

 I turned around and found tae on his knees with ring in his hand hopes in his eyes and I lost it. I started cry and he panicked. 

" Shit you don't like it? Are you not ready? Ohh y/n say something I won't force you. You know that please stop crying. " He said try to comfort me but it was so Overwhelming  I can't say anything. And he continues his talking. 

"Please don't cry. It's okay if you don't love me. Just forget this happen but please don't cry. " He said slowly tearing up. I wanted to say but no words came from my mouth. So I just pulled him and kissed him to tell him that I love him. He was shocked at first but soon he started kiss me back. That kiss was not like other kisses we share till now this was very special to both of us I feel his tears while kissing. He tight his grip on my waist that tells me that he was afraid to loose me. Soon we separate still tears left from our eyes. I looked at him and smiled. 

"I love you tae. And yes am ready for everything which belongs to you. " I said and smiled toward him and he smiled and slide the ring in my finger. And hugged me . 

"I love you y/n " He said and kissed me

"Let's starts the night " He said and take my hand and we sit there. 

I am really happy today. He proposed me the love of my life. I am excited to tell others how will they react.