Holly

I ran and ran never wanting to stop.
I tripped on a tree root. I fell down to the ground. I laid their and cried. Sobbing my eye's out.

Replying what just happened

☆꧁༒☬

"Well have some news", Dr.Woflson said.

"What" I asked worridley. "He has severe trama in his leg" , Dr.Woflson said.

I looked at Red, tears in his eyes. Then looked at Dr. Wolfson. It means his leg had to be amputated, Dr. Wolfson said in a duhh tone. I glared at him.

"Can I see him?", I asked with Hope. He nodded at let me in. Their he was, his light hair still wet, his leg under the blanket. I saw a smile from him. I walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you", I said.

"Hey it's all good I'm alive aren't I"?

"Well yeah, but I just can't help but think I could have lost another one', I said wipping a tear away from my Hazel/light brown eye.

Henry looked away from me.

"What"?!? I said looking at him

He hesitated. "Holly I begged him to let me stay, but I just can't".

Hot tears fell out of my eye's. I looked at Henry his baby blue eyes looked at my wuth sympathy.

"I failed you",I said.

"Holly look at me". I looked him in the eye's.

"Holly you taught me so much, you do everything you can to make this world a better place. Your are the most amazing person, you kind, the heart of this team."

I giggled at his poor use of grammar. Then the smile faded away realizing he was leaving forever

I got up and took the blanket off of his body.

"I-I didn't think it was this bad", I said looking at where his hairy leg should be.

"I-I think I have to go", I said before running out.

☆꧁༒☬

I still can't belive that he was leaving.

I saw a tall figure coming towards me. It was Red, "it's time" he said. I got off the dry dirt and walked with him the the shuttle bus where Kirby was waiting for Henry to get on that way he can go home.

I followed Red to the entrance where Henry was sitting in a wheelchair, and Kirby standing next to him.

Other Captain and Privates where saying their goodbyes.

I walked up to Henry, "I'm gonna miss ya", I said. "I'll miss you too".

"I wanna tell you something that my grandfather said to me when we lost my grandma", Henry said.

"What"?

"That if you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello", Henry said. "And I was given four amazing new hellos when I joined", he smiled.

"Your right", I said.

"Its time for us to go", Kirby said. "Bye Twinkie" he said giving me an old nickname that all four of us used.

"Bye Popeyes", I said waving to him, as he was wheeled into the shuttle.

And with the door shutting, it was the last I'll here from him again.

"Holly they will be arriving three hours", Red said and walking back to his cabin. And by them he means they new recruits and the new load of dogs.