pre- debut days

Some pre-debut moments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First dorms

Jae got accepted in bighit at the age of 12 in 2011  she started training right away and moved in a dorm with other girl trainees all of them older than her. They were nice to her and she was nice to them but between them they had problems and would constantly fight jae being the smallest one never really got in arguments with them other than simple misunderstandings.
After almost a year of training jae was the most outstanding from the group her vocals leaving everyone speechless. But because she was much younger than the rest of the girls so she didn't fit the concept the company was going for. They wanted a more mature concept and jae didn't fit in, still the company wasn't going to let her go since they knew a talent like hers was hard and almost impossible to find.

bangpd made her train with BTS for a few weeks to see if she was capable of keeping up and she did, everyone at the room was impress with jae skills at a very young age she was another little kookie that had a lot to offer after some weeks of training with them bang pd decided to officially add her to the "group" and with that came moving to their dorms as the new member.

Her parents where a little skeptical about her moving in with only guys. They didn't know them and where scared anything bad could happen to her. After all men can't be trusted they talked to her about stuff that the boys where not allow to do to her. She understood her parents and why they were worried but after spending time with them jae new they were good guys and she didn't feel uncomfortable around them. She convinced her parents of moving out with the condition they had to talk to the boys.

During these weeks of being around the boys she got to know them better and got along with them she was very shy at first even if she had already seen then around the company hallways. Her outgoing and kind  personality made it easy for them to warm up to her they considered her a little sister. Jin,v, jimin , and jhope were one of the first members to approach her and made her feel at home treating her like a sister. Her and jungkook still hadn't become as close as she was to the other members but jae likes to think they were making some progress. At first he wouldn't even look at her in the eyes and would rarely talk when she was around always looking at her weirdly when ever the older hyungs would give her attention. After a few weeks, he got use to having her around and would talk to her a little more. She also would try to get close to suga who tried to push her away because he didn't like like to have people around him all the time but she liked to follow him around to learn from him and try to absorb as much information as she could when he was writing lyrics or producing. Everyone had different personalities but at the same time everyone felt like they had known each other for years.

The day of moving out came and jin offered to help her pack her stuff and drive her to the new apartment.

They talk about random things while packing her stuff which where more than he imagined.  After 2 suitcases which contained her clothes, shoes, toiletries and some cardboard boxes which had random things that she had in the dorm they we're ready to leave to her new house.

Saying a last goodbye to her glam Unnies she hoped in the company van that jin was driving. Thinking back to all the memories she had made while living there.

After a 30 minute drive they finally made it to the new dorms. Jae started to carry one of the boxes and jin both of her suitcases she stared at the building  in front and followed jin to the apartment.  She had never been there but it was probably like the one she used to share with her unnies a one bedroom apartment with one restroom small kitchen and small living room.