Chapter 13-Trying To Be Strong

Hey!It's Chapter 13!!!!Yayyy!So please comment,vote and read my other fanfiction "More Than This"(I will update as soon as possible).Hope you like Chapter 13 :)

Liam's pov:

She just left me sitting on a bench at the park...With no explenation...I stood there frozen doing nothing...I felt my eyes watering so I stood up and went to my car because I didn't want any paparazzi to see me.

I started driving and tears ran down my face.I couldn't stop.I started driving a bit faster than the speed limit.I was crying even more.I was hurt.I didn't know why she broke up with me.I can't understand what happened to her.

Was I a terrible boyfriend?Did I forgot something important?No our anniversary hasn't passed yet.Did she regret what we did that night after my birthday party?

I was overthinking and didn't see where I was going.I saw a light coming towards my way.I was blinded by the bright lights.I couldn't see a thing and the light was coming even closer.

I quickly turned the wheel and avoided the truck that was going to kill me.My god it was so close.I could be dead right now.I was lucky to get out of my thoughts and save myself from dying.

I drove slower so nothing like that will happen again and risk my life.I arrived at my apartment and slammed the door behind me.I went to my room and threw myself on my bed full of emotions.

Anger,sadness,confusion,depression and much more conquered me.I wanted to call her but what if she doesn't want to talk to me again?No I'll call her and if she doesn't answer I'm going to text her.

I took my phone and pressed her phone number and called.

Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...

Nothing.I'll call her again.No answer.Well I'll text her.

From:Liam
To:Eve
Can we talk?Please answer to me.. Xx Liam

I waited...and waited...and waited...Nothing again...No reply...She-she doesn't want to talk to me so..we're over?

With that thought I started crying burring my head on my pillow and cried to sleep...

Eve's pov:

He called me and texted me.I didn't answer.I-I just can't do this.So many bad emotions hold me back,plus what my dad said today about they boys' career.I'm so stupid!I don't have to listen to my dad!But..still it's holding me back..

Fear.A feeling that came back after a long time.I'm afraid that it'ts going to be a relationship like the one with Dean.I'm scared to be in a relationship.I need to make up my mind.

That's why I texted Zayn.

From:Eve
To:Zayn
Hey can you come over please? Xx Eve

From:Zayn
To:Eve
Sure,is everything ok?

From:Eve
To:Zayn
I think it's better to talk about this in person. Xx Eve

From:Zayn
To:Eve
Ok I'll be there in a bit

Zayn was one of my closest friends from all of the boys and he would understand me.I really needed a friend right now.The door bell interrupted my thoughts.

I opened the door and of course it was Zayn.He smiled kindly at me and I gave him a weak smile letting him come inside.We sat on the couch at the living room and Zayn had a consired look.

"What's wrong?" He asked with that look. "Well...um..." I tried to speak. "Eve.Tell me. I'm your friend you know" He said. "I-I broke up with L-liam.."I said and sighed feeling like crying but tried to hold my tears. "What?Why?I thought you were great together" He said