Good Girls always fall 4 the Bad boys

"Welcome to New York City madam." Said the lady at the front desk of luggage service.

"Thank you" I said as I grabbed my bag from the security cart. The lady at the front desk smiled what would have been a very dazzling smile had she not had red lipstick all over her front tooth. She was much older then me, at least in her late 40s or early 50s. Her dyed red hair was growing out and her grey roots were showing, her uniform was wrinkled but she tried her hardest to look nice, and she would had succeeded if her white blouse didn't have a fresh coffee stain on it. I smiled a censer smile at her and walked off to exit.

As I looked around the drop off and pick up lanes, I noticed severel parents with their children. I smiled at a few but one caught my eye, a mother hugging her daughter goodbye, tears rolling down her eyes and I could vaguly make out the mother saying, "call,text,write,email while you are in college sweetie. I'm going to miss you so much." I watched the mother give her daughter another hug and I noticed the father getting the last suitcase out of the back of the car and placing it next to the other two bags. I watched the father give his daughter a hug and kiss on the forehead. As the father released his daughter, the daughter picked up her bags and started off towards the entrance of the airport, looking back over her shoulder and the mother and father waving goodbye. All of this made me think of my family back home in Oklahoma. It made me think of my goodbye with my parents.

It was September 1st and my father was unloading the bags from his Lexis. My mother was holding me in a death grip, crying as she hugged me.

"Mom, it's only going to be two months. I'll be back for thanksgiving and then it will only be a month before I'm back for Christmas. Don't worry." I said as hugged my mother.

"I know. It's just going to seem like forever." My mother said as she pulled away and smoothed my hair out.

"You're acting like I'm not going to call or anything while I'm away."

"Well you are going to get so busy at school, with your studies and your friends, you might forget." My mother said.

"And if I forget, you can constantly keep calling, texting me as much as you want until I answer."

"Like she isn't going to do that already." My father said as he placed my final bag down next to my other two.

My parents had been married for 19 years, and every day they looked at each other as if for the first time. It always made me smile. When I was little I always wanted a relationship like theirs, but once that feeling died when I was 17.

All throughout high school I had been dating my best friend, Alex Tyler. He and I had grown up together and finally the summer of our freshmen year we decided that it was time for the next step. Alex was perfect. He was tall around 6 foot, blonde, green eyed, and played football all throughout middle school and high school. I was mid height around 5'5, off blonde, green eyed and just your average student. Alex didn't care if I was a cheerleader or not, he once told me that he didn't like those type of girls anyway because they were to stereotyped. Alex wasn't your typical football player but god did he ever make me smile and make me laugh, which made me fall even more in love with him...he was the first and last person I ever loved.

It was the summer of our senior year, Alex and I were sitting on his jeep after a long day at the lake. A bone fire was roaring and we were just looking at the stars.

"Do you ever wonder what God is planning?" I asked Alex as I leaned against his chest.

"No, because if I did, I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't have the thrill of knowing what tomorrow is going to bring." He said as he placed his arm around me and kissed my head.