New place

Livvys pov

I heard screaming coming from downstairs and the front door slam. I sighed and laid down and fell asleep

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up and showered and got dressed. I French braid my hair and walked downstairs "ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE EASTER!!!" I screamed. The boys looked at me and started to laugh. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. There was one piece of bacon left and I reached for it but trevor got it. I stole two piece off of his plate smiling walking out. I walked upstairs and got on my laptop and started to look for places so me and Sam can move out. "Hay SAM can you come up here?" "Yea" he walked in the door "I found a place its 10 mins away from here. It has 2 rooms and 1 bathroom" I said showing him it "wow looks nice when are the open houses?" He asked I looked "today tomorrow and the day after that" he nodded "how about tomorrow?" He asked "ok I'll call them" I said smiling "ok" he smiled back and kissed me and walked out. I called and set up a time. I walked downstairs and laid down on the boys so my head was on Sams lap and my feet were on connor and kian "well hello to you to" connor said and I waved "LETS GO SWIMMING!!!" I screamed and ran upstairs. I got on just a black bikini and got a towel and ran downstairs. The boys were already in the pool "geez what took ya so long!" Connor said "do you want me-you know what nevermind" I said jumping into the pool splashing them. I thought I would give them a little scare. I stayed underwater until I saw them freaking out. I can hold my breath for a while so once they looked like they were gonna die I swam to the surface. I got out of the pool and looked at the they looked half scared to death. I started to laugh. "Olivia Marie Pottorff don't you ever do that again" SAM said still looking worried but relived. I started to laugh harder. We spent the rest of the day messing around in the pool. I ended up falling asleep in Sams lap on a lawn couch type thing. Today was the best day ever!