New person

4 days later

I feel so much better now. I'm bit sick anymore!!! I walk down stairs and see all of the boys talking "hay liv how ya fellin?" Jc asked "good u guess" I said "well are you feeling good enough to meet someone?" Jc asked "yea I guess. Who?" I asked "um well my girlfriend" I was shocked "um yea u guess" I said "ok go get ready she will be here in a little bit" jc said "ok" I ran upstairs and got into the shower and got dressed. I ran down stairs and saw jc and some girl "um hi?" I said kind if softly they both looked up at me. "Hi I'm Cassandra but call me cassy" I smiled "ok" "jc me and liv are gonna go get to know each other ok?" She said to jc "ok" he smiled. We both walked In to my room. She looked at me and smiled then she pushed me down and smacked me "if you tell anyone in gonna hurt you even more" I nodded then she started to hit me. I started to cry she smacked me again "shut up you baby" she got up and walked out. I started to cry even more. I ran to the bathroom and started to cut. I cut 6 times 3 on each arm. I got up and cleaned up. I unlocked the door and walked down stairs and saw then talking. She smiled at me I walked over to the couch that they weren't on and curled up Into a little ball I wanted this all to go away. I saw Sam come down. He ran over to me "what wrong?" I looked up at him and then cassy and ran upstairs and started to cry. Cassy came up "I told you not to tell you brat" then she started to kick and slap me "NO STOP YOUR HURTING ME!!!" Then she walked out and I ran to the bathroom again.

Jc pov

Liv ran up crying then cassy went to see what's wrong. She is so good with kids. Then I herd screaming and crying "NO STOP YOUR HURTING ME!!" Then cassy came out "what did you do" I started to get mad "I teaches your little brat a lesson" she said. I ran upstairs and went into liv room "your worthless your just a mistake" it sounded like liv and she started to cry I tried to open the door but it was locked "no please don't hurt me!!" Oh my god my poor liv. I unlocked the door and saw her on the floor crying. With blood on her wrists and she was all bruised. I ran to her and hugged her

SAMs pov

I herd screaming and crying from livs room. I ran in and saw her on the floor with jc and blood all over her wrists and she was crying. I saw bruises and red hand marks all over her face and legs. I ran to her "who did this?" I said Angrily no reply just crying I looked at jc. He looked down "Cassandra" I ran down stairs and slapped her and pushed her out the door "jc will talk to you later he is cleaning up the mess you did to his daughter!" And slammed the door I'm her face. I ran upstairs to help jc. "Here you clean her up" I ran over to liv and took her. I started to kiss her head "you should have let me done it" she said "do what?" Jc said "kill myself"