24

The shower

The shower.

My favorite place where my thoughts carry me to Mars and back.

I couldn't believe that I passed out last night after just playing a game of beer pong. I remember the last thing I did before going black was laughing at something that Loyt had said then suddenly waking up in my bed in the clothes that I had worn last night. I should've known that Mr.Hudson had ulterior motives but I only agreed because to be honest I was getting bored and fast.

Truthfully, I don't know why I'm up this early and even showering since Mr. Hudson agreed to get his own meal from Amelio instead of myself delivering it. I'm not planning on keeping that up all day though, I won't have anything better to do for the rest of the day but some space is definitely needed from Mr. Hudson as I was getting too giddy with him around.

Yes, it's true.

I may or may not have a tiny crush on Mr. Hudson but I'm leading to the may not side because I still think he's filthy for letting me get drunk at Loyt's party. And two I really think it's just physical attraction because I think it's agreeable that Mr. Hudson has a body of a God.

The smell of Amelio's food fills my nose and a growling sound emerges from my stomach. Amusement fills me and I laugh quietly at the loud embarrassment as I admire the sunset sky. This evening I would be resuming my job and delivering Mr. Hudson's dinner. He had been out for lunch in the afternoon so I didn't see him at all. The thought of seeing him makes my palms sweaty and my insides turn. I'm not looking forward to seeing him or talking to him or anything that has to do with him. Every time he's around he intoxicates me like a drug, making me do things I would never do. He's too irresistible and I just found out I'm the most toxic girlfriend to ever be alive.

I carry the plate with shaky hands as my nerves become jittery as I move closer and closer to his door. I knock three times before he calls my name.

"Noah" Miss Anderson, I think he forgot.

"It's me" my voice shakes just as much as my hands and I internally punch myself for sounding so stupid.

"Come in" he says with a gruff voice and I push open the door and greet him once I'm in. At the sight of him, my body gets cold and the regulation of my breath becomes distorted.

Breath fucking in and out.

I rest his food where I usually put it on the table in the corner of his cozy room.

"I thought I was suppose to get my own food, you broke the deal" humor laces his voice and I smile gently loving- I mean appreciating the softness in his voice and attitude.

" It's my job Mr. Hudson. I kept up the deal as long as I could" with that I turn to the door ready to leave and before I could make it to the door Mr. Hudson jumps in front of me, blocking me from going anywhere. I fold my arms and pop my hip to one side ready to question him on why he was harassing me as if he had not done enough.

"Call me Jax" the words roll off his tongue and I snort not even a second after his ridiculous sentence. Mr. Hudson had been the one preaching about professionalism and here he is wanting to be on a first name basis. No deal.

"Really?" I scowl. He steps closer to me and I move back trying to avoid being too close to him. Soon my body tenses, tiny beads of sweat lines my forehead and my throat dries up.

"Why not?" His gaze is excruciating as he bores his eyes through me, exposing every feeling of excitement, rush, and lust that explodes in me.

"First of all it's not in my place to call you by your first name and secondly what happened to remaining professional?" I ask furrowing my brows and watching him quizzically. There's no way I'm accepting his offer of calling him by his first name. We've already crossed so many lines and I wasn't going to continue crossing them with him or at least I'll try not to but keeping up this intimacy is not what I'm trying to accomplish.

"We're past professional and you know it Noah-"

"Miss Anderson" I interrupt as the room gets hot and my insides turn.

"Why don't you just accept the fact that you actually like me. That you like when I touch you, or when I whisper so close to your ears that you think that I might kiss you?" I gape as the words come from his mouth and my heart threatens to beat out of my chest while my stomach drops.

I need to get out of here.

I move to his right side stepping away from his barrier and heading for the door finally but I'm grabbed by the waist in a sudden and pulled to his hard chest. As much as I try to resist his strange magnetic pull and get out of his grasp I couldn't bring myself to it. My legs become jelly and the little excretion of sweat starts to feel like an ocean on my forehead. I feel the rise and fall of his stomach and his chest as we are pressed up against each other. Our breaths mingle together as our breathing becomes in sync making heat rise in my body from the tips of my red toes to my face. The moment is magical, not in the fairytale way but in a way where I feel under a spell, mesmerized by him and the feelings that my body exudes. He pushes me back gently and grounds my hip to the wall not too far from the door and I gasp from the unexpected and quick motion. His face dips down bringing his lips so close that any movement done will result in our lips touching.

"What are you doing?" I whisper as his lips inches closer to mine while my heart pounds violently in my throat and all my thoughts become scattered.

"I think you know what I'm doing Noah" his soft lips touch my ears making my eyes flutter shut and my knees weaken as the euphoria comes in waves. His teeth grazes the cartilage of my ear and my hands grasp his shirt in fists tightly.

"Stop" I demand softly but he grips on my waist even tighter and I melt at the intensity of the touch.

"That's the last thing you want me to do" and with that his lips attack mine and instead of pulling back I indulge shamelessly tasting the hint of mint on his tongue as he slips it into my mouth. I tighten the grip on his shirt even tighter as fire burns through my veins basking in the high of the moment. We move in sync and his hands slide up my back drawing me closer to his body. His skillful lips leaves my lips and attacks my neck, sucking and pulling on the gentle and sensitive skin on my neck. A small moan escapes my lips as the pleasure overwhelms me making him pull even harder on the skin then moving to the other side and I lift my head higher giving him more access to my neck. As he continues my breath increases as his tongue leaves little fires on my neck and my hands move to his thick head of hair, moving frantically as my body overloads with euphoria and satisfaction.