I finally get to meet him

Naruto POV

Class has just ended and I'm running to get my stuff packed so I can finally see who my secret admirer is.

I'm finally done packing and I'm currently running to the back of the school. He was just about to turn the corner when he stopped. "I finally get to meet him" I said as I heard someone nervously shuffle in the other side of the corner. I slowly start to walk around the corner.

No ones POV

When Naruto walked around the corner he froze. At this point sasuke's face looked like a tomato on how much he was blushing. "I-I think I'm going to leave" as sasuke turned around to leave Naruto snapped back into reality and grabbed his wrist.

"Wait sasuke are you my secret admirer" Naruto said as sasuke was taken back by the blonds actions. Shyly sasuke nodded yes bracing himself to be slapped in the face by his best friend. But that didn't happen and instead he was wrapped up in a tight hug by the one he loved so much. "Sasuke you don't know how happy I am to know that you feel this way about me" Naruto said letting go of sasuke so he can face him. "I thought you would be mad or at least disappointed to know that it was me who left you all those letters" as sasuke said that Naruto leaned his face closer to sasuke's face so much so sasuke could feel naruto's breath hitting his face.

"Why would I be mad or disappointed I love you too you know" as Naruto said that sasuke's hart beat rapidly increased. "Sasuke can I kiss you" Naruto asked leaning in a bit closer so there noses wore touching. When sasuke did ent respond and showed no signs of responding he just went for it.

A light pec on the lips was all it took for sasuke to nearly faint because so many emotions wore running through him right now. "Your not going to tell me that you love me too" Naruto said giving a teasing pout. "I l-love you" sasuke said barely above a whisper.

"Hey sasuke" Naruto said bringing his face close to sasuke's again. "What is it" sasuke said with another fierce blush making its way to his cheeks. "Do you want to go out with me" as Naruto said that sasuke's jaw dropped. He did ent expect the blond to kiss him let alone ask him out.

Naruto started getting worried when sasuke did ent respond thinking he said something wrong. "Sasuke if you don't want t-" "yes" said sasuke as he interrupted Naruto "yes what" Naruto said tilting his head in confusion "yes I'll go out with you" after sasuke said this Naruto didn't hesitate to kiss the raven as he was filled with pure joy.

This time instead of just sitting there sasuke decided to kiss him back. "It's getting kinda late we should bed home" Naruto said as they pulled away from the kiss. "Ya I guess your right."

The two of them went home happier than the ever wore.

The next day

Sakura was surprised but happy to see two of her closest friends happily holding hands as they entered the school together.

"So Naruto I see you found out who your secrete admirer is" Sakura said teasing her friend. "Ya and I couldn't be happier on who it is."

After that day many more special memory's wore shared between sasuke and Naruto. In the near future the two will end up moving in together and eventually getting married.

"The end"

Hope you liked this story it's the first one I'm writing on my phone so it was kinda hard to write. If you liked this fanfic you should check out my other ones they are also sasunaru/narusasu. Thank you for reading.