Chapter Four, Castle Black

On their journey in Narnia they fly too far into place that will never be daylight. It was very dark but their fire can put light. It was a castle that was dark. Their was a huge defense there. The archers were shooting the arrows but only shot once. One of the arrow was a knife but it didn't hit them. Eustace caught it with his mouth. He used it to stab one of the archers. It was full of blood. There were even flying minotaurs. This place was a challenge. They breathed fire on the archers and fit their self in the castle. The castle was big enough for them to fit into. When they flew back they realized there were catapults. It only took one hit which was bleeding a little bit. The dragon was too strong for a catapult to hit them. They flew more into the castle until they saw a huge gang of minotaurs, there were over 40 minotaurs. The only thing they could do is fight and die now or fly away and die later. Those were flying minotaurs. They decided to fight. They managed to breathe fire on every Minotaur. They continued the adventure in the castle. They saw something. It was a crystal light. They heard the king Minotaur talking. "The crystal light is very fragile, the crystal light will destroy the castle. Guard them minotaurs!" Said the king. They went straight for the crystal light but the minotaurs got there first. They breathed fire on the minotaurs and they died. Before they could destroy the crystal light. The king Minotaur noticed them and started flying to fight them. Then the three of the, noticed that the king Minotaur noticed the three of them. The wand down to the field. They had a duel. "Ready to die" said the king. "Ready for you to die" said Eustace. The Minotaur started flying far away but then the three of them flew to try to catch him. They were faster than the king. They breathed a big amount of fire and the Minotaur fell.. when he dropped to the ground he managed to survive. They kept breathing fire until his death. The king Minotaur died. They flew back to the crystal light so they can destroy it. They grabbed a claw on it but something grabbed it. It was a Minotaur. It punched them three times, but then they breathed fire on it and it died. Now it was their chance to hit it. They hit it with their claw and flew far away and watch the fun of the castle being destroyed. It looked like their were being super small asteroids coming to be shot at the castle. One was shot at the wrong spot and it was heading towards the three of them. They were strong enough to grab it and throw it back at the castle. They flew away and hoped they never saw it again.