FIFTY FIVE 💫

I woke up to see Trent talking to my stomach and I smiled, already Trent and the baby had such an connection and seeing how he and Sophia were made me wish my due date would hurry up so they got to meet the baby.
I leaned up a little and my hands grabbed Trent's hair and that's when he looked up "Morning baby, I didn't wake you did I?" He asked as I shook my head "Morning, no you didn't. You having fun?" I asked as he smiled and nodded "Just talking to our baby, we're talking about all the holidays we're gonna go on when they are here" he said as I smiled "Oh I would love a holiday right now" I said as he smiled "Me too" he said as I laughed "I felt the baby moving in the night" Trent said as he leaned up moving away from my stomach and sitting next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder grabbing his hand and wrapping my hand in his "Did you?" I asked as he nodded "For about 5 minutes, I could feel the moving underneath my hand" he said as I smiled "I can't wait for the baby to start kicking. How are you feeling about today?" I asked as he smiled "I can't wait for the baby to start kicking too, yeah it's a big game and I'm ready for it" Trent said as I smiled "Aww I'm glad your feeling positive" I said as he smiled.

Me and Trent for about 10 minutes had just sat there holding eachothers hands listening to eachothers heartbeats. I felt as if I could stay here forever. The game didn't kick off until 8pm but the boys had a small mini training session at mid-day. As I sat up a little and grabbed my phone it started ringing and Trent looked at me "Who's that?" He asked as I looked at the caller ID and then at him "It's your mum" I said as he moved closer to me and I answered the call to reveal Sophia holding the phone "Dada, muma" she said as Trent waved and I smiled "Hello baby girl, hey" I said smiling as she went walking and the next thing we knew, she had walked over to Dianne because Dianne's face showed up "Morning you two, she wanted my phone and pressed on the call button" she said as Trent waved at his mum "morning mum" he said as she smiled "Morning son, good luck with today's game" she said as Trent smiled and nodded "How's Sophia and Mimi? Are they behaving? I'm sorry if they aren't, I'll try" I was cut off by Dianne as she was laughing shaking her head "Maia, sweetheart both Mimi and Sophia are both such a pleasure to look after. They've been amazing, Sophia has gotten Marcell into Frozen and so that's all Marcell has been singing. They are amazing" she said as I smiled and nodded and Trent hugged me.

It was about five minutes later and for those five minutes Sophia had shown given us a little haul of all her frozen crafts she'd done over the past two days. I loved how artistic she was, when I was growing up that's all I ever did, draw. When my mum would leave, I would grab my pencil case and colouring book and I would colour until she came back. So seeing Sophia take a liking into colouring made me feel so happy because she looked so much like Trent but she'd got my love for arts and crafts.
"I better let you two go, the times 10am over there. I've got to go make this little one pancakes" she said as I smiled "Love you Sophia" I said as Dianne held up the phone and Sophia walked over to the phone and kissed it and I smiled, Trent did the same and so Sophia did the same to Trent. "Thanks mum" Trent said as Dianne smiled "Say bye Sophia" Dianne said as Sophia waved and the next thing we knew, the call ended and Dianne and Sophia's face disappeared.

Trent looked at me "You ok babe?" He asked as I smiled and nodded "Yeah I'm ok, I just miss her and Mimi" I said as he smiled and hugged me and kissed the top of my head "I know what will cheer you up" he said as I looked at him "Oh go on, what's that" I said as he smiled "A nice warm shower" he said as I smiled "Ooo that does sound nice, you joining?" I asked as he smirked "Only if you want" he said as I smiled and that's all I did.
The next thing I found myself doing was pulling back the duvet and following Trent into the on suite and I closed the door behind me as Trent turned the shower on and I took off my oversized tshirt and dropped it onto the floor and I leaned down the best I could and took off my underwear and then I leaned back upto see Trent who was completely naked and as I was stood there looking at him I couldn't believe he was all mine. Trent held put his hand and I walked over my clothes over to him and took his hand and then everything else was forgotten.