NINE 💫

This past week or so had been quite hectic with Trent and the other boys getting ready for their first game back against Everton which was today. A Merseyside Derby. The community midwife had been out twice and Sophia was growing and was really healthy and so she discharged her at 10 days old. When she got discharged Sophia was weighing 8lbs and 9oz and she was having a feed every 3 hours now.
I had met up with Aaliyah and Jordyn over the last week having not seen each other for a good few months, they finally got to meet Sophia obviously social distancing and Jordyn was now nearly 4 months pregnant and her bump was much bigger than mine. She was absolutely growing and Aaliyah was doing amazing with her new job as the head of photography at Everton.

Today was the 21st June Father's day, Trent's first Father's day as a daddy. Over the last few days with the help of dianne I had ordered presents and a card for trent from sophia. I had set my alarm a littler earlier to get up and make trent breakfast, Sophia lay in her moses basket asleep and trent was asleep too. I got out of bed putting my dressing gown on and grabbed my phone from off the bedside table and went to the bathroom. I had finished in the bathroom and flushed the toilet and washed my hands and then headed downstairs. Everyone was still asleep in bed and the dogs were asleep too.
I walked into the kitchen opening the curtains in the living room and put the kettle on so I could make myself a coffee.

Trent had to be at the hotel at 11 ready for pre-Match and everything else that followed, and it was going to be the first time since being an intern (Apart from when I was in Cyprus) that I wouldn't be there for the post and before game. Obviously I had just had Sophia and was nearly over that, I had stopped bleeding and my baby weight hadn't gone it was still there. I thought about starting to work out again to try and burn off the baby weight. Don't get me wrong the baby weight shows and reminds me that I grew and carried our little girl but I didn't like my body at the moment and so that's what I was going to do.
I made my coffee and got the Frying pan out of the cupboard putting it on the hob and went into the fridge getting out the eggs and the avocado and then out them on the counter, closing the fridge and getting the bread out the bread bin and put it in the toaster and started frying the egg in the frying pan. Trent was a sucker when it came to Egg and avocado on toast and so it was a prefect thing for me to cook on a special day like today. Trent was buzzing to be back playing today and thats all he had been talking about and it melted my heart that me and sophia got to watch him on the tv as it would be her first Liverpool game and she would be surrounded by everyone.

The eggs and toast was done and i put them on a plate on a tray and started peeling the avocado and started crushing it and putting it on top of the toast. I could hear Sophia steering on the baby monitor that Trent had brought just after she was born, and so i turned everything off and put my phone in my dressing grown pocket and grabbed the tray with the breakfast and a bottle of water on and headed up the stairs to which i walked in to the bedroom to see Trent laying in bed with Sophia on his chest and i smiled. I could watch him with her all day, they both melted my heart.
Trent looked to see me stood there and smiled and i smiled back walking over to the bed placing down the tray and went into my bit of the wardrobe getting the card and present out and walked back over to the bed and he smiled giving sophia a kiss and resting her on his leg as he sat up. "What's all this?" He asked and i smiled "Happy first Father's day babe" i said as he smiled and leaned over giving me a kiss "Aww this is amazing" he said.

He opened up the card and read it and then i looked at him to see tears in his eyes "Oh darling" he said as he hugged Sophia tightly and i smiled. He then went on to his present, i wasn't sure into what to buy him so last week when he was at training I got some paint and dianne held sophia as we did a little scrapbook with her handprints and footprints in. Also I got a new Under Armour tshirt and some aftershave. He looked at them and smiled putting sophia in her moses basket as she had fell asleep and he held up his finger beconkong me over. So I got up from my side of the bed walking over and i grabbed his hand and he pulled me down his hands finding my hair and me playing with the waistband of his grey joggers. We both found each other completely naked as we had both took our clothes off and one thing lead to another.