Paradise turned Nightmare

Suddenly, Grim made an exclamation of fright and ran on top of Tsuna's head.

GRIM: Tsuna! Th-there's a carpet moving on its own...!! It's a cursed carpet!!
KALIM: Oh, so that's where you were. I wish you'd wait where I left you.
CARPET: ~♪ ~♪
GRIM: What in the world is that!?
KALIM: This is the legendary Magic Carpet from the Land of Hot Sands!
I heard that it's a replica of the Magic Carpet that the King the Sorcerer of the Desert served used to fly in the sky.
KALIM: It's an heirloom passed on in our family.
CARPET: (nod, nod)

"Wow! I've heard of these, but this the first one I've seen!" Tsuna said amazed.

Kero: Fly in the sky... You mean, it's similar to the brooms the students use?
KALIM: Yup! Riding it is a lot easier than explaining.
The sun'll set soon, so let's go for a night walk! Come on, get on!
GRIM: Eh? Are you sure we won't fall off this thing...?
KALIM: It's alright! Trust me.
Alright let's go!

[LOCATION: Sky]

Tsuna hung onto Kalim as they flew into the sky. Although she loved flying with Fly and Flight, she never flew at this height before.

GRIM: Wha-!? We're really flying! We're up so high I can't even look down...!
The dorm's looking small already.
KALIM: How is it? Being up on the clouds feels like we're in a different world, right?

"Wow. The stars look like diamonds. We don't see so much back home." Tsuna said.

KALIM: Ahaha, did you like it?
GRIM: This is the best~~!
KALIM: Being able to fly freely in the sky is good, huh? It makes me forget even the smallest of troubles.
Though Jamil tells me that I'm worrying too much sometimes.
I wish that he'd take it a little bit easy, too, you know...
GRIM: Wha-!? A bird I've never seen before is flying over there!
KALIM: Ah, you're right! Let's go see it!

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm - Hallway]

GRIM: That was really fun!!
KALIM: I'm so glad you liked it! It's dinner time before we know it, huh!

But then Jamil came along.

JAMIL: Kalim! You're finally back. There's something I want to confirm before dinner, so can you come with?
KALIM: Yeah, sure! You guys wait at the lounge for a bit.

Tsuna nodded as she left with Grim, but then her hyper-intuition told her that something was going to go wrong.

--------------------------------

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm - Lounge]

SCARABIA STUDENT A: Ah, I'm so hungry. I wonder what's for dinner tonight.
SCARABIA STUDENT B: Training today was so tough, too~
GRIM: The floor here is so heated, yanno? It's completely paradise compared to our dorm.
Kalim's a good guy, too. I wanna be a part of this dorm now~ Oh, uh, not that I don't like you or Alastor...hehe...

Kero: Ah! That right! We forgot!

Tsuna: Its almost 5! Alastor would be expect us to be back an hour ago!

JAMIL: You're all here, I gather? The Prefect has something to announce before we eat.
SCARABIA STUDENT A: Something the Prefect wants to announce...?
Kero: Oh, yeah. Kalim said so a while ago...
I think he'll stop the training and that he'll allow the students to go home tomorrow, right?