8

Jungkook had no idea why namjoon or taehyung weren't responding to any of his texts. But he knew why yoongi, jimin or hoseok weren't responding. Before him and jin started to date, they were initially Jin's friends, which meant the jin would've already told about the situation between both of them.

"You're being discharged today, so what's your decision?" G-dragon asked as he leaned against the door. The man seemed to only wear black with an occasional grey or silver.

"What happens if I say no?"

"Then you are coming with me,"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for willingly joining my gang," G-dragon told with his rare smile.

"Wait, I never agreed," jungkook told with his surprised Pikachu face.

"You just told yes which means that you agreed. Anyways, my men will pack up your bags and the rest you will now after you get discharged." Just as g-dragon was about to leave, jungkook called out to him.

"Wait, before you leave, I need to know something. Why me?" Jungkook asked in a slightly scared voice. Who wouldnt be scared in front of a psychopathic looking mafia drug lord who has an impeccable taste in fashion though it is mostly in black colour.

"You've got nothing to lose. Parents are dead, boyfriend just broke up with you, friends left you and you had your job. Just got you fired," and g-dragon walked out of the room, leaving the boy in disbelief.

"You fucker," jungkook screamed but the man was long gone.

_________________________

Jin was walking by his old house where he used to with jungkook when he saw moving trucks.

"What is happening here?" Jin asked in a confused voice.

"The owner is moving to america apparently. Are you perhaps related to him?" The moving man asked. Jin clenched his fists before shaking his head and walking away.

Once he was far away from the house, he collapsed onto his knees out of shock. Why would jungkook need to be moving to america all of a sudden?

Stop thinking about him. You're the one who broke up with him. He is no more your boyfriend so he can do whatever he wants, jin chided. He stood up and this time he walked away from everything.