How two children met

Tubbo's POV

We all sat down

"Ok so Tommy and I met when we were in kindergarten I was sitting behind the school all alone I got bullied in kindergarten since it was hard for me to read it is still very hard but Tommy came in and helped me one of those times and stayed by my side whenever they were near he would stand up to them. Soon we became good friends then we made a promise that we would never hurt or lie to each other."

"Oh wow do you have any other story's?" Ranboo

"I do but I don't know how it ends it's when I met innit but Tommy can tell you that story."

"I will tell it after your story cause it's a long one." Tommy

"Ok so another thing is when we were in high school some kids were being mean to me and Tommy stood up to me they got suspended but then rumors started spreading that I was a bad person they called me chubby and ugly it hurt a lot I am insecure about how I look I didn't like what they were saying one day Tommy was sick and people were calling me names some were saying stuff that I shall not say but the next day I didn't go to school because of it Tommy came over that day and I told him what happened we hung out the rest of the day and the kids were expelled."

"Wow that's a great story what about Tommy's?" Ranboo

Tommy's POV

"You sure you want to hear it I like adding details unlike Tubbo."

"Yes please I wanna hear it." Ranboo

"Alright."

"Come on Tommy I love hearing it." Tubbo

I laughed at his remark

"Ok well Tubbo told me his side of the story my side leading up to it was boring so I will do Tubbo's so he got a mission from the IOM and leading up to that he had a crew with him just five of them so on there way there they went to hunt a new monster which was me I killed all of his friends or if that's what you wanna call them. Any way they died in front of him he hid away and that was the first people I killed when my hair changed some streaks of red formed I heard him break a twig and flew over to him a blade to his throat he was terrified I knew it was Tubbo that's why I stopped trying to kill him he asked me why I didn't kill him I told him to meet me back here same time. The next day he was early and kept asking me why I told him someone he knew would miss him which was true I would've missed him if I went through with it but we talked for awhile and he got to know my monster form and one of those times I was ambushed and they tried to kill me Tubbo rushed in a stopped them they held him at gun point they said it was there mission to kill him since Tubbo couldn't he grabbed a gun and shot them all and grabbed a message kit for me and wrapped my wrist since it was sprained and from then on out Tommy protected him In the morning while innit protected him when Tommy couldn't."

"Wow that was so cool on how you both met would you have changed it if you could or no?" Ranboo

"I do t think we would've because after awhile Tubbo got so comfortable with innit they would have daily strolls it was fun to be honest."

"You thought they were dumb every time I asked you to go does that mean you liked it?!" Tubbo

"Yeah I liked it big man it is fun hanging out with you when I get the chance that's why your my best friend."

"Your friendship is so pure." Ranboo

"It is far from pure." Tubbo

We all laughed it was fun hanging out with them

I kept helping Tubbo with his self defense while we were hanging out soon enough Tubbo got the hang of dodging that he tried to attack me which failed

He ended up on the floor

"Tubbo what was that for?"

"I wanted to surprise you and catch you off guard." Tubbo

"Well that didn't work."

"Yeah I realized." Tubbo

We all started laughing

Great friends fun to hang out with

———————————————————
A/N

Thank you for the suggestion @Evetheaxolotl hope you all enjoyed this short and may make a second book that will continue this story line since I've made a lot of chapters so I will let you all know if or when I do it as always hope you had a fun time reading

-Magilover23