Falling apart

PART 3

He came closer and closer with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. Unlike my Jungkook. I don't know, is this the man I love?

"You know a girl shouldn't go alone to a UNKNOWN MAN'S home that also ALONE" "what do you mean? I'm your girlfriend." "You're going way too far with the act of yours" "Jungkook I love you. Don't you remember the time we spent together?" "Don't say that word. I hate that word. Stop acting like that. I don't even know you."

He suddenly stopped. He doesn't remember me? He hates the word love? But he loved me, right? Everything will be the opposite so does it mean he hates me? I don't understand why it always has to be someone I love.

"Do you understand what condition you are in?" He spoke. "What do you mean?"

He started again walking towards me until I hit the wall. He bent down to my face and said "I mean you are pretty but probably I would just waste my time" "shut up. Yo-u jerk"

I realized that this Jungkook wasn't the Jungkook I loved.
"What did you just say?" "Want me to spit it out clearly JERK?" "Such an attitude! You would regret it".

"Stop it Jungkook," someone said. I looked behind to see Do-woo Jae. Why is he living with Jungkook? They were enemies, right? If he is his friend then what about Jimin?

Notification – remember why you are here?

Do-woo Jae had the same piece of mirror in his hands and blood oozing out. Is he involved?
_______________________________________

Follow me on Instagram
@kimjeonffs
For more