All about MIRRORs

1)All mirrors irrespective of their shape and size or color are considered to be an object which shows your true self.

2) Every mirror has a purpose.

3) Some mirrors could be cursed and they have specific reasons for it.

4) If a family is ever caught by a cursed mirror it's mandatory to prove the mirror wrong to break the curse. 

5) If the mirror is not broken by inside force but by outside then the mirror would take revenge.

6) To be released from the curse and the revenge one must either sacrifice themselves or something precious to them.

7) It depends on the mirror whether they accept the sacrifice and if they won't then the mirror would take a person inside the mirror world.

8) To break out from the world, one must understand the value of love and prove that love can never be broken.

MIRROR curses-

1)Seleca curse- a curse which is built completely on hatred. 

2) Melfort curse- a curse which is given because of betrayal.

3) Arcopos curse- a curse to prove the bond of love.

Each curse has its own importance and values. The curse was casted when the user of the mirror betrays the mirror after taking its help.

Was all the pain worth it?
_______________________________________

Follow me on Instagram
@kimjeonffs_
For more