~1~

~Y/n's pov~

Hi! My name is y/n ophelia y/l/n and this is my story.

I woke up with the light shining in my eyes making me groan. "Y/n! Breakfast is ready!!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs. I got up from my bed and took a shower. Once I was done I changed into my clothes and head downstairs

 Once I was done I changed into my clothes and head downstairs

I went downstairs to my mum and smelled my favorite breakfast. I sat on the dining table and waited for mum to give me my breakfast "hi sweetie goodmorning" mum say "Hi mom thanks for the breakfast"

We both ate breakfast quietly until she brought up someone. "So you're dad will visit this Saturday with his family" I lean over to my chair rolling my eyes crossing my arms "Mom why? I mean we're both living peacefully without that prat,and why does he have to bring his family along!? Like! They're so annoying!"

"Sweetie their not that bad. And isn't melody and Carter the same age as you? You guys go to the same school right?" I nodded "Yeah but melody and carter  doesn't even sit with me. They sit with their group. I sit with my friends,anyways. I lost my appetite ill be heading to school now xia is probably waiting for me" I said standing up from the chair grabbing my backpack and head outside

I see xia's car parked in the driveway. I went over to the car opening the door and head inside "Took you long enough" "sorry. Me and my mom just had a talk."

"Kk. Oh and xena is probably at school already,she wanted to use her new bike that mom got her" I nodded

We drove off to school while me and xia we're singing our hearts out with some of our favorite songs

We finally arrived at school. Took us about 20 minutes but it's fine. We got our stuff and went inside.

I went over to my locker putting the combination and placed all the stuff that I don't need for awhile "Flower!" I stopped for a second and rolled my eyes. I turned around and saw aidan with a huge smirk on his face. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?"
He scratched the back of his neck and looked over to me "Uhm I just wanted to ask if you wanna go out with me?"

"No." I close my locker door and walked away 

~Aidan's pov~ 

"It was worth a shot bro" Dom said patting my back. I sighed "I just dont get it." 

"I told you from the beginning already,she's hard." Night sighed not bothering to look at us,just his stupid book "Just shut up night, i will get her..I know i will.." We heard the bell rang making us all rolling our eyes, "Your gonna skip aren't you?" night looked at the two of us. I looked at dom and smirked "See ya after class,night"

~Y/n's pov~ 

The teacher examine the room and she rolled her eyes "Y/n will you please get aidan and dominic to come to class? This is the 3rd time this month!" I smiled at her innocently and nodded. I looked all over the whole school and for those two. Ugh. This is hopeles- Wait a minute..

I sneaked into the teacher's lounge and eventually found them. "What are you idiots doing here?" the two boys jumped "Flower! I should be asking you the same thing" aidan smirked I rolled my eyes "I went to find you both,the teacher said you have to attend class" 

"Nice try but we don't really wanna attend class. We're here to pull a prank on the teachers" dom said putting a string on the cieling with a bucket attached to it "Ugh! this is hopeless,why did I even bother? Whatever. See you idiots in lunch"

"Bye Y/l/n!"