~5~

~No one's pov~

Aidan and night were sitting across Xia and y/n while eating their food. Dom was about to go sit with them holding his plate off food until a pizza flew right at him and smacked him on the face. 

"ow!" Everyone laughed, as the pizza drooped off of dom's face, he sat Xena right in front of him laughing. He then placed his food down the ground grabbed the pasta and threw it at Xena, making her gasp and throw an apple she found at the table her friend was sitting in, who was night's apple. 

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" 

Someone yell. Eventually, all the students got up from their chairs and started throwing food everywhere.

Xena hid behind a pole and looked behind her to see dom holding a plate of pie full of whipped cream and splat it on her face, making Xena gasp and tackled him on the ground. The 2 of them fight while the others were still having the messiest food fight to ever exist. 

The principal then walked into the cafeteria only to get splat in the face with tomato sauce. His jaw dropped and the students all froze, except for Xena and dom.
The principal rolled his eyes and yelled at Xena and dom to come to the office. 

As the two of them both sat at the chairs in the principal's office, the principal began to speak "Someone wanna tell me what happened?!" 

"Ask her! She was the one who slapped me with a piece of pizza!" Dom pointed at Xena who had her eyes rolled 

"Why did you slap dom with a piece of pizza?" The principal ask trying to look as calm as possible, Xena looked at him with a 'are you serious look.

(sam puckket line time!!!)

"I found it on the floor I wasn't gonna eat it"

The principal sighed "Alright since you guys are the ones who started this food fight, both of you get to clean up the whole cafeteria" both of their eyes widen and their mouths wide open "there is no way I am working with him!" Xena pointed at dom. 

"Well, you guys leave me with no choice! Now start cleaning!" they and head out of the office.

The two of them were now in the cafeteria mopping the floors, dom gave her some glare glances while Xena just ignored it "this is all your fault!" He complained, Xena rolled her eyes  "You were the one who splats me in the face with whipped cream!" Both of them argued until the janitor showed up "HEY! STOP ARGUING AND GET TO CLEANING!!" He says walking out of the cafeteria, both of them death stared at each other before proceeding to clean 

~Meanwhile~

Aidan and night both finished their class, Aidan made night wait with him outside of class for y/n. They eventually found the H/C-headed girl and went straight to her, Aidan being Aidan of course had so much confidence in him while the night was behind him while holding his books and rolling his eyes. 

"Hi, y/n would you like to have-"

"No," she says while grabbing something from her bag

"how about-"

"Still a no"

"maybe tomo-"

"No" 

"But you didn't even let me-" Y/n looked at him and glared 

"No is a no!" She rolled her eyes and then looked at night "Night, I'll see you at your house so we can both study for the upcoming quiz" She smiled which night returned "See you there!" Y/n waved and head to the car where Xia was. 

Aidan looked at night with his eyes a little widen "You're meeting y/n later?!" Night furrows his eyebrow 

"Yeah, she always comes to my house when there's an upcoming quiz or test, we study for HOURS but mom didn't mind since she loved y/n around" A smirk formed on Aidan's lips 

"I think I know what I and dom will be going later then, see ya at your house night!" He says not even letting night talk and waved and headed to his Ferrari. Night then frowned and head to the bus and muttered under his breath 

"This is gonna be a long night"