DIY SPOTIFY PLAQUES

DIY SPOTIFY GLASS PLAQUE

MATERIALS:

Glass frame
Painters pen/ acrylic paint (Black/White which ever you prefer)
Double sided tape

STEPS:

1. Choose your song. What is that song that you want in your room? What is that song that holds some special significance to you? Or it can some song that you just really like. It doesn't matter.
2. Go to Spotify. Open your song and then take a screenshot.
3. Resizing the Picture
Insert the picture, be sure that it fits the page. You can simply use Microsoft Word App.
4. Once you have resized to a size where it’s going to fit in the frame. Print it out.
5. Cut out the pictures
Cut the bottom side where the words and play button is to the size of your Glass Spotify Wall Decor Plaque. Then cut out the actual album cover.
6. Place everything according to your preference. Using the double sided tape, stick the album cover on the glass frame.
7. Trace over the letters
In this part all you have to do is tracing over the letters and important details you want to add. You can either use painter's pen or if you have steady hand, you can use acrylics paint . ( I don't )

Your Plaque is ready. You can customise it with your pictures too. You can put it in frame and hang on the wall or just use it as a plaque and put it on your desk.

Tell me if you will try this and let me know how it turns out.

- by Tab🌼
subconscious_bitch