DIY No Sew Pop Tart Pillow

What you'll need:

Felt in beige, light pink and brown

Fabric glue

Fabric scissors

Polyester stuffing

Rainbow pom poms

White yarn

Beige yarn

Directions:

1. Draw a wavy rectangle that looks like the shape of a pop tart onto your beige felt. Cut out two identical pieces and place on top of one another.

2. Using your fabric glue, glue both pieces together 1 1/2″ from the edge of the fabric all the way around the beige crust. Press the two pieces together firmly to make sure they stay in place and allow the glue to dry completely. Make sure to leave a small opening so you can fill the inside.

3. With either pink or brown felt, cut out a piece slightly smaller than the crust. This will be the icing on your pop tart. Glue the icing to the middle of the crust and allow to dry completely.

4. Fill the inside of the pop tart with polyester filling and then glue the opening shut.

5. To finish the pop tart off, cut pieces of beige yarn that are 1/2″ long and glue them around the edges of the crust to resemble fork marks. If you are making a chocolate pop tart, glue a swirl of white yarn to the top. If you are making a strawberry pop tart, glue rainbow pom poms to the top for sprinkles.

Voila!