K A R A S U N O

hii this is just an info page.

im gonna preface this story with this:

i got this idea from a song on youtube called "Time Alive" ^^^

theres a playlist that goes with the story that doesn't really need to be included but it has the right vibe.

link : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4YjtfeJcmNvFabbnwMAFyg?si=1EBcFb_9T8qMh62OzF-img

the reader is female, after writing ill go back and edit it to gender neutral.

the reader has no race, no nothing, its just you. no pale skin comments, no running hands through hair, no picking up and spinning.

i want everyone to be able to read and enjoy this without thinking "they could never do that with me"

you're a second year (16 1/2), the whole team loves you, every team loves you cause honestly you're heather.

there's no endgame couples or ships, and for the sake of this everyones gonna be assumed bisexual because that should be the default anyways.

fanon characters are banned. ill try and make them as canon as possible while adding a little more personality to them outside of what we see in the show.

the whole point of this is supposed to remind everyone that they're teenagers and im assuming most of you are too, so have some fun like a teenager. this is you're life, you're alive, isnt that crazy?

like you're a person, your favorite songs and shows and talents and clothes make you a person, they make you you.

why not express it? in 10 years it wont matter how people looked at you for it cause you're still yourself.

you'll just be yourself and 10 times happier.

n t ways, enjoy being a teenager with the boys and girls we love.