2: Unedited

"Eri-chan!" exclaimed Deku as he noticed her entering the room.

"Eri-chan," Deku said warmly, grinning at her. Eri's outfit drew the attention of their peers, who couldn't help but gaze in awe at how adorable she looked.

Bakugo erupted, "CAN Y'ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!" Deku hurriedly covered Eri's ears and admonished, "Don't curse when there's a child around."

"You don't have the right to silence me, you damn nerd," Bakugo retorted.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan," Deku apologized."What a nerd," Bakugo muttered under his breath. Eri beamed with delight as she saw everyone gathered around her, interacting with her.

"I have to go ahead and skip this," Deku said, gently taking Eri's hand as they walked into Class 1A's dorm for the final time."That's so cute! My heart ☺️☺️," someone remarked.

"Eri-chan, go stay with them while I make dinner, okay?" Deku instructed.

"OK, Mr. Deku," Eri replied."You can call me nii-san if you want," Deku suggested with a wide smile.

"Really!?" Eri exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah!"

"Okay, nii-san, but can I ask what you are going to cook?" Eri inquired curiously.

"What would you like to eat?" Deku asked. "Hmmm... I want an Onigiri!" Eri declared. "Are you sure that's the only thing you want?" Deku probed.

Eri nodded eagerly, reminiscent of Deku's own childhood antics. "Eri-chan, can you tell them what food they want to eat?" Deku asked.

"Oki, nii-san," Eri replied before walking off.In the living room, all of Class 1A (except Bakugo, Todoroki, Shinsou, and Tokoyami) eagerly awaited Eri's decision.

"Eri-chan!" they chorused as she entered. "Nii-san said to ask you what you want for dinner,"

Uraraka relayed. "HOW ABOUT YAKI UDON!" Mina exclaimed enthusiastically. "That sounds like a great idea!"

"Yeah, sure, I was craving noodles today," Jirou added. "I'll go tell him," Kirishima volunteered.Kirishima approached the kitchen and noticed Deku working, a mischievous smirk crossing his face.

Stealthily, he crept up behind Deku and whispered in his ear, "Hey babe." Startled, Deku flinched and blushed, stammering, "W-who... Oh, K-Kiri-kun, you scared me," he said, avoiding Kirishima's gaze."Hahaha, sorry, Midoriya, but you look sexy with that apron," Kirishima teased.

Embarrassed, Deku stopped working. "Sorry," Kirishima chuckled. "Anyway, they said they wanted Yaki udon.""Oh, okay, Kiri-san," Deku replied, still blushing slightly.

"I'll help with the plates so you can cook."

"Thanks, Kiri-san," Deku said gratefully. Twenty minutes later, Kirishima announced,

"GUYS, IT'S TIME TO EAT!"

"Okay, we're coming!" Hagakure called out. As they all sat down to eat, Eri sat on Deku's lap, and the boys squabbled over who got to sit closest to Deku.

"Eri-chan, what do we say when we get the food?" Deku reminded her.

"Itadakimasu!" Eri chirped happily and with that, they all dug into their meal, enjoying the warmth of each other's company. While Eri happily ate her Onigiri, the rest of Class 1A savored their Yaki udon, grateful for the bond they shared as classmates and friends.

To be continued...

While the rest of the class was eati Yaki udon

To be continued (I'm sorry if I always right short stories I'm new to this soo yeah