14 || 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭... 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬?

****

𝟔 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Donnie and Osa's relationship only got stronger from where they began. It feels like it was yesterday when they became friends and learned how to communicate, and then they began to feel deeply for their souls. Now that they have bonded over meals, in the lab, at April's, during patrols, or just coexisting in the lair together, they become almost one person. 

Together, they took it their own pace, slowly escalating to second bad a few months ago, then to third base just three weeks ago, and now they are at fourth base, considered a massive homerun.

Osa and Donnie are inseparable, it was extremely hard for these two to be apart. The couple improved their connection greatly, succeeding with telling each other everything and completely forgetting about a friendship. Safe to say, they are mated for life...

Leonardo covered his ears with his pillow on his bed, Raph had headphones on while he sat in a beanbag, Mikey played video games, and Splinter meditated in his area of the lair with soothing music. The leader of the group couldn't handle the noise anymore and Raphael could almost hear his brother and Osa through his blasting music. Raph took off one earphone and called out to his brother, Leo. "She better snort a f*cking line of birth control after they're finished!"

Leo groaned, nearly whining at the sounds he heard in the sewer tunnels. "Bro, I am still trying to process that this is their first time..." The heavy breathing and bellowing moans from both his brother and Osa raped his ears. He could never get those sounds out of his head.

Raph cackled. "What? I didn't think there would be a first time for Donnie."

"Right?" Leo laughed, trying to cover his mouth. "Do you think they believe we can't hear them?"

Raph rolled his eyes. "Pfft! I dunno. When they come back, act natural."

This was obviously something new about the mutant family. They never thought they would have not one, but two members of the family reveal the new side of themselves when it came to a relationship.

Really, all Leo and Raph could do was laugh and chuckle. "Dude," Leo chucked his pillow at Raph. "He must be like...pounding...her." He really just said that with a wide smile.

Raphael cackled some more, holding his brother's pillow to his chest. "Sh*t!" He laughed. "Hammering."

Then, it suddenly went silent.

Leo and Raph quiet down and go back to whatever it is they were doing before seeing Osa and Donnie emerge from the tunnels, acting as if nothing happened. Osa's hair is roughed up, and Donnie is fastening his pants and clicking his belt buckle.

"Well, well. Where have you two been?" Leo asked, purposely trying to get an honest answer out of them both.

Osa cleared her throat. "Just... exploring." She lied.

"Yeah, right." Raphael giggled. "Exploring underneath each other's clothing?"

The shifter is embarrassed now. She cupped her hands to her mouth and walked away as Don is flushed red in his cheeks. Don gulped. "You guys...heard everything didn't you?"