16 || 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘

After getting the information she needed from Baxter Stockman, Osa sat at one of the subway stations, looking through Baxter's emails through her glasses. "Huh, Baxter has a load of weird-looking blueprints. Possibly more advanced than Don's..." Osa exclaimed, scrolling through the emails. She transferred the info to her phone and searched a little more there. She presses a file on the screen and discovers the unexpected. A haunting image of him crossing finally stared her in the face. New York's most evil villain is slowly rising to the surface.

'The Foot Clan are assigned a mission to break Shredder out of police custody this upcoming Monday. -Dr. BS'

That's tonight.

Osa immediately called Donnie to let him know about this terrible news. While she contacted him through her glasses, she began to lose control of her breathing. She has been terrified of this man and his actions ever since she woke up on the lab table. The things she has seen, Shredder are pure evil and cruel.

Donnie answered. "Osa, how'd it go?"

"D-Don..." She stuttered, still looking at Shredder's photo. "H-He's back." Her eyes couldn't come off of his photo because she was so afraid.

"What? Osa, what are you--"

"The Shredder! I am not going back to him! I am not!" She raised her voice, echoing down the subway tunnels. Her chest tightened, tears broke from her eyes, and it was like the walls were closing in. Osa paced back and forth, stressing about this news.

"Osa, listen to me." He tells her. "Just breathe." It's funny how the right words said by the right person can have such a significant impact. If it had been said by any other person you suppose it wouldn't have the same effect. In fact, it may have just made someone react in a worse manner. No one ever really takes the "calm down" phrase well. But when Donnie says it, she almost always calms down quickly. His voice was like magic. "Just breathe."

Osa breathes in and out of her mouth, calming her heart rate. Finally, she takes her eyes away from the photo of the awful Shredder. "Okay..." She says, drying her tears.

"Good. That's good."

She nodded. "I-I... got the emails."

"That's great. What did you find?"

Osa began pressing the files on her phone. But then she watches them disappear automatically. She couldn't press on them or get any kind of access. "Wait, Don, the files are erasing." She says. "I think it's some sort of self-destruct program." Her voice is clearer now that she's calmed herself.

"Erasing?"

"Before they started erasing, I got what we were looking for. Baxter is working with the Foot Clan." She explained. Osa hated saying the names of the bad men she once encountered in the past. They took everything from her. "Shredder is being transported to upstate New York tonight and the Foot are planning to ambush his convoy."

"They're gonna break him out of police custody. He'll be free again..."

"Who, Donnie?" Says Leo in the background of the call.

"Shredder."

"I'll meet you back home, guys." Osa sadly hangs up the call and glances at the ground, hearing the subways traveling through the tunnels in the distance down here. Breathing out, Osa thought this villain would be put away forever and to never hear from or of him again. Osa sighed and began the route back home.

****

The turtle brothers race through the sewer tunnels and shout with a great amount of joy. Sliding on their rough shells, splishing and splashing like twelve-year-olds.