{9}

Kai

"Why me, why now" I was pacing around my room.

I was losing my mind, I kicked him out when he was finally giving me what I wanted so damn bad.

"Fuck" I threw myself on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I wanted to give in but I couldn't do that to Bella but God I wanted to kiss him and let him hold me.

Why do I feel like this , I just kicked him out without actually reasoning other than it's wrong.

How am I going to face him at school, how am I just going to act like nothing happened between any of us when in reality it did.

With Carlos being the care free person he is he's found interest in me but not just me.

I love Sky I've always have but I really like Carlos. He makes me feel happy and free.

But also does Sky and if I ever had to choose I wouldn't be able to. I just couldn't.

I got off my bed and headed towards the door, basically running down the stairs.

"Mom I'll be right back" I quickly locked the door behind me and walked to my car.

I went to the only place I could get answers and not be judged for what just happened.

The drive wasn't long but thoughtful hell of a thought.

Pulling into the driveway I turned my car off and hopped out.

"He's upstairs" I nodded my head and took the elevator up.

It was see-through but I kept my head up for the best. I didn't need to see more than I already have.

The doors opened so I continued to walk down the hall towards the double doors.

Knocking on them I heard a small come in, I sighed knowing there was no turning back now.

"Hey Nate" The chair whipped around face.

"You've gotta be shitting me right now" I could see the smirk playing on his face.

Long story short me and Nate had a thing back in middle school: it wasn't dating but experimenting.

He stood up and walked towards me. I was scared of how he would react to me just coming here.

"Fuck I missed you" I felt arms pulling me into his chest.

I felt lips on cheek but I didn't pay attention since it's how he's family greets people.

"Now what are you doing here, not that I don't love you being here but you know we could've met somewhere else"

I did know this, me just bragging in could've caused trouble but I needed to talk to someone.

"No he didn't hurt me but it's about Sky and well someone named Carlos" I sat down on his desk.

"I went on a date with Carlos and then out of nowhere Sky came starting shit" I looked at Nate to see if he was listening but so far all I'm getting is nods.

"But he showed up to my house not the date so I had to tell Carlos to leave after he made comments about how hot Sky looked pissed"

"Which I might add sucked complete add and on top of that Sky started making moves on me"

"Me"

I finally caught my breath and saw Nate laughing his ass off.

"What so let me get this straight you met Carlos went on a date and kissed then Sky came and started shit like always and finally showed he's interested in You"

I shook my head, signaling he got all of this right.

"Kai just fuck them both and won't do any harm well unless Sky is still dating Bella of course"

"You still keep tabs on me?" I scrunched my eyebrows up.

"We're friends I have no other choice but back to the story, you don't have to choose just get them to like each other"

"If that doesn't work then you might have to choose"

I put my head down and fiddled with my hands.

I heard the door open and a woman's voice.

"There here, sorry to cut your meet up short"

I hopped off his desk and walked over to him.

"Thanks and you should really find another place to call home" I smiled and walked out.

They're were multiple men around his door and a boy around my age.

He had black hair with....red eyes not like deem red but bright red.

"Excuse me" I quickly walked out the door and ran to my car.

Shit they are really scary.

"Time to take my ass back home"

And take his advice and call beforehand.

Dmb