15. the boy bestfriend

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your Own Risk..

We have been back from the trip for about 2 weeks now and everything has been absolutely amazing. Not going to lie we have had some ups and downs every now and then but it seems that we are actually starting to work things out . I eventually gave him the necklace and he loved it and I'm guessing he loves cats because ever since I had given it to him he's talking about it nonstop but it's okay. So now we are just sitting relaxing and taking it easy . All of a sudden the door bell rings and we didn't expect any company at all. I get up to answer.

" Who is it ?"

" hey y/n I know that you in there cutie ."

I gasp and I open the door and there he is . I jump up and give him the biggest hug ever ! Dabi hurries and walks over and stands behind me.

" hi , um who are you and how do you know my girlfriend?" I look at Dabi and glare at him to give him a sign to back off and chill. " Dabi , this is my boy bestfriend Mack and His sisters name is maddie . We've known each other for about 6 years and have so much in common."
Dabi looks at me and looks back at Mack. " well , if you're cool with my girlfriend you're cool with me , my names Dabi by the way common in."

Mack comes in and we catch up and he tells me everything that I have missed . Apparently the school thought I went missing until they saw my pictures with everyone then finding out I'm either doing online school or dropping out . All the drama I missed and that's pretty much all.

" Do you maybe want to hang if so ? Dabi can come along if you want ?" I get excited. " yea I'll definitely like to hang , what about you Dabi , want to come long ?" He looks at me and gives me a little shove with his hand . " no go ahead and have fun , I'll be here ." I then give him a little kiss on the cheek and I go off with Mack but for some reason I'm not getting a good vibe from this.

{ Dabi's POV}

Something about Mack bothers me . I tried to keep my cool for y/n but , his little face looks so damn stupid . I feel like somethings up and he's trying to pull some sneaky shit. I know I told her to go but I couldn't just let her go so whenever she went up stairs to get dressed and so did he , I put a tracker under his car . I know it's crazy but for safety purposes only.

{ Readers POV}

I show Mack " the basement" and how the food there is amazing and the drinks are amazing as well. We take a lot of pictures and I make sure to post them on my Instagram story and my Snapchat stories . We were having a good time.

{ Dabi's POV}

It's around 7 p.m. and y/n has yet to come back . I start to worry and I fear that something may happen to her . I begin to stalk her Instagram. I look on her story to see what they are doing and it looks like they are at the basement. I keep tapping and he has his arm around her. I try to stay calm but I can't hold it it.

I then go to her followers and find his account and he posted a few hours ealier it look they may have took photo booth pictures together? One of them he's kissing her on the cheek and hugging her. I'm furious. I try not to get upset but I'm fucking pissed right now . I'm sick of this shit . y/n doesn't know but I have a secret alcohol stash in a safe . I put the code in , open it and drink most of the vodka there . I continue to scroll through and every time I see something that happens I sip. Over and Over again.

Fuck it I'm dipping.

-time skip-

I'm driving recklessly and without a care tracking that car down and it looks like they are on the move . I locate the car and make sure I'm about 5 cars behind it. They make a lot of turns and turns and they make the last turn into ... a house? They walk up unlock the door and walk in and close it .

this is this fuckers house .