52. The Final Day

WARNING
This story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk

After Many , Many more days of planning , the day everyone was finally waiting for was actually here. I wake up after a rough night with Dabi and go call everyone so we can prep and get ready so that Dabi will not be able to see me on the wedding day. I grabbed all the necessary thing I may need such as makeup , food , drinks , and anything else so whenever froppy come over , we can just hurry up and get this done !

We meet up at a small spot not to far from the house and get started.

"Are you excited? i mean this is what you've been waiting for literally I guess... a year now ?" Froppy said

I mean yea she was right with all the thing Dabi and I had went through in the beginning just meeting at school and just going along with things just as it is . Even though we did get into a few things that were unfortunate, we still pushed through no matter what.

After talking while doing hair and makeup it's officially time to get dressed for everyone!

{Dabi's POV}

"Dude , I'm getting fucking married wtf ."

Bakugo looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Man up stupid and don't you dare think about fucking this one up." He says and Deku and Kiri looks at me behind him nodding their heads.

"Guys I'm not going to trust me. She's who I want and who I'll always want for the rest of my life actually. Plus I believe this is why I was so grown and attached to her in general and I can't really let that go to waist and if I do I promise you that'll be the worst mistake I'll EVER make ... even though I have made some of those already."

After my lil speech everyone is looking at a certain way .

Deku with his eyes watering,

Kiri with a smile on his face,

Annnd Bakugo with a discussed look.

"Alright Alright that's fucking enough I'm tired of this love shit but I'm glad your happy man , let's go ahead and head to the beach and set up."

Fast forward about 15 mins

Everything is set up properly , the music is slowly playing , I'm standing up straight waiting for her. All my groomsman walk in but in the order of Bakugo , Deku , And Kiri.

Next the we're all the girls to come in.

First was Froppy and after her was .... THE PINK BUBBLY BITCH??

Deku whispered .. " aye uh why she here guys?"

No one answered to him but we all just ignore and maybe it was just something Y/N planned with out letting anyone of us know at all.

the music changed so that means she's about to come out. my chest starts pounding and I get nervous from all of the emotions rushing through my body.

There she was . Todoroki was walking her in. She had a very silk long dress that fit her body just right and the slim long train of the dress was amazing. I see her smiling with her boutique in her hands and I give her a small smirk but I drop a simple tear. I was remembering all of the good and bad times we had all through our lives from just meeting , skipping , moving in , having the best time of our lives to fighting , and bashing each other and just me being a bad person in general but she changed that for me , she changed the future for me . Actually no . She changed me and only me and I love her for that. I'm not in my old ways anymore and I'd promise to keep her by my side 100% percent even if the world counts on it. That's my girl . My princess. The only I'll love no matter how many inches get between us . Our bond is strong .

And strong forever.

The End .