Prom

Right now, me and Rosé were sitting in the cafeteria for lunch.

"I am so excited for prom." -She excitedly clapped her hands after shoving rice in her mouth.

"Prom?!" -I questioned her.

She nodded. "You should start looking at the notice board." -She says as she adds chicken to her rice.

"Whatever" -I slipped away. I was pretending to not like it even though I was waiting for someone specific to ask me out.

"I know you are waiting for him." -She again shoves in the biggest bite in her mouth.

"Like you aren't waiting for Mingyu." -I said making her choke on what she was eating.

You started laughing. You couldn't stop laughing as you hand her water. She chugs it down and glares at you.

"NoOo" -She whines.

You continue laughing.

*Jungkook POV*
I was eating with my friends when suddenly I heard laughing. It was very noisy in the cafeteria but a certain laugh caught my attention. I looked towards it and saw Y / N laughing. A smile appeared. And my smile grew wider seeing her so happy. While I was admiring her, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked towards the person with an annoyed expression and saw Eun-woo there.

"Bro, you are whipped." -Mingyu said from the other side.

"Will you take her to prom?" -Yugyeom asked.

"Prom?!" -I asked back with a shocked expression.

"Yes, prom." -Eun-woo answered back.

"You should start looking at the notice board." -Mingyu said.

"No, he is probably busy looking at Y / N." -Bambam said as he sat down.

"Now that I told you guys that I like her doesn't mean you will tease me.~" -I whine.

They start laughing. I glare at them and frown.

"I hate y'all." -I say under my breath.

"We hate you too. Skrt" -Bambam said with a dab.

*4 days later*
*Y / N POV*

I was sitting on my bed thinking about my graduation that was in a few days. In these few days, I had rejected many boys,. For some reason, I didn't want anyone except Jungkook. And today Rosé told me to think if i have a crush on him. At first I refused but after a few thoughts, I did agree to my heart. I do like him.

I excitedly picked my phone and saw a message by Jungkook. Huh? I opened it and saw a few text messages.

I squeeled after I threw my phone away

I squeeled after I threw my phone away. I don't know why but I was really happy. But should I accept him? I was confused. I got into deep thoughts.

*Next day*
I entered the school and say Rosé standing at the end of a crowd trying to squeeze in. I went to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked behind and saw me. She smiled and took me away from the crowd.

"What's happening there?" -I asked as my eyes went to the crowd again.

"Bambam asked a girl out!" -She excitedly said.

"Ohhhh" -I had nothing to say.

"Rosé, I have to tell you something." -I say as I remembered yesterday.

"What? You rejected another boy? I swear to go-" -I cut her off by saying "Noo".

"It is a good news" -I say with a smile.

"It must be a really good news if you have your cheekbones rising." -She chuckled.

"Yes it is. Let's go. Our class is going to start." -I tell her.