23

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for 3k!

Credence AND Attack

He lost his trustable man, he lost his brother. Excluding his properties and shares, all he has now is hope. One and only hope. A hope that he could get his revenge. A belief that he could get his revenge.

As a person who believes in fortune things, his mind couldn't help but to think about the girl in the cap. He desperately wanted to meet the girl, so she could help him. He thinks that her help could give rise to his hope.

He returned to the place where he saw her last time, which was a few minutes ago. He rushed back to the park, his feet moving to the bench, where she sat. But his eyes couldn't find the person. He decided to search around, invading the place.

He ran and ran and ran, until his feet stopped at a lake. He panted so much as he ran a lot. He gripped his knees, bending down breathing heavily. He adjusted his eyeballs so that he could see clearly. His eyes gazed at a person, whom he's searching for. There, she stood there watching the lake, a few metres away from him.

"Searching for me?" She crossed her arms, still not removing her gaze from the lake.

"So desperate to meet me huh?" She turned around. She pointed to the bottle in front of him to drink as she saw him panting.

He drank the whole bottle of water before replying"Please I want your help. Please help me. Please. I want to take my revenge for killing my brother." He pleaded.

She smirked, knowing that their plan is going to work. "I don't want to" She simply shrugged and turned back, resuming the sightseeing of the lake.

"Please I want to take my revenge. Please." He joined his hands in a pleading manner, bending on his knees.

"Okay..But you need to give me some information so that I can help you". She decided to help him and He was happy that she agreed to help him.

He started answering all the questions she asked. From his positives, uplifts  to properties and shares and also making sure to balance by asking negatives, downfalls. But poor him doesn't even know that she was using all the info for their own profit.

"I guess you should better go to the abandoned building, which is near the forest, 10 km from here, the building will make you get what you're searching for." She answered, giving all the information before leaving the scene.

-

The man piled up with his men, marching towards the abandoned building to get his revenge. As soon as they reached the building, the man ordered his men to get inside first to check around. He felt that he made a good decision sending his men first.

After waiting for minutes, the man entered inside the building. His footsteps echoed as he moved inside. As he entered inside, he met with an empty room, with broken furniture, a lamp dangling from the roof, reflecting a low light and there was no sight of anyone.

He saw a door to his right side. He walked towards it, opening it. As soon as he opened he was surrounded by a light smoke more like some gas, making him take some steps back.

The smoke surrounded him, his eyes slightly watering due to it, making him cough a bit. After a few minutes, he tried to enter inside, only to be surrounded by some dead bodies, more to be detailed, his dead men.

He felt powerless. Looking at the state of his men, he felt hopeless. Fear took over him. But there was something else in his eyes. A bit of confidence that he could kill his enemies. But he doesn't know that the confidence no longer exists after some time. He doesn't know that his life will end in the hands of BTS, which was in his written fate.

He bravely moved inside, walking through the bodies. As he walked, the smoke which filled the room, entered into his lungs as he breathed. He breathed heavily, as he felt dizzy. But he managed to move out of it.

Finally he was about to enter a room,but his legs gave up making him collapse. He collapsed on his knees. How much he tried to get up, his legs didn't move. That moment he realised that he got paralysed. And his arms gave up too.

There was loads and loads of laughter, filling up the room, making him look up. There he saw his enemies, his rivals, BTS.At that moment , he felt that it was an end to his life.

He looked up to see 7 men, dressed in expensive suits,hands tucked in their pockets, dangerous looks and a smirk on their faces. At that moment, He felt like he messed up getting into a rivalry with them.

"You know what, it's all our plan, making you come here. It was all a set up which we made so that we can get you here." Suga spoke out.

"W-what? So all of the things are planned including the fortune Telling?" The man asked.

"Yes. Now get ready to die?" Namjoon spoke as he pointed a gun to his head. "3...2...1." And the leader shooted without any emotions.

-