7

Liked by louist91, gemmastyles and 1,239 others

harrystyles helping gems with her degree project :)

Comments

@nicholasgrimshaw where the fuck are you?

@gemmastyles @nicholasgrimshaw far enough away from your fucking ass

@louist91 @gemmastyles message me x

@liampayne glad you're okay bud

@harrystyles @liampayne thank you mate. see you soon x

💙TWITTER💙

Louis_Tomlinson when the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world

🗣 Message from @Louis_Tomlinson 🗣

Louis_Tomlinson hey bud. I spoke to your sister and she told me that you're safe. She also said it was alright to message now you have changed your password and got away from Nick. Here's my number, +44 282 155204. Ring or text me anytime xx

💚 iMessages 💚

+44 282 165998: hey x

Louis Tomlinson: uh, hi?

+44 282 165998: Louis?

Louis Tomlinson: yeah? how did you get this number?

+44 282 165998: Sorry. It's Harry. Harry Styles.

Louis Tomlinson: Oh, Harry! Sorry, took me a second. How are you? x

Harry: I'm good thank you. Gemma's taking care of me for now.

Louis Tomlinson: For now?

Harry: Yeah. She's going back to South Africa in a week so I'll find somewhere else after that.

Louis Tomlinson: Do you have anywhere to go?

Harry: Yes but not really anywhere Nick won't find me. It's okay. I'll find something.

Louis Tomlinson: Come with me?

Harry: Huh?

Louis Tomlinson: On tour. We never stay more than two nights in one place. You can see the world and he won't find you. Plus security is really high with me and Niall here. He wants to meet you too.

Harry: Really?

Louis Tomlinson: Yeah, bless him. Keeps asking how you are. I told him you were okay but he keeps complaining.

Harry: Why?

Louis Tomlinson: Because I won't tell him what happened.

Harry: You won't?

Louis Tomlinson: No, of course not. I promised. Look, Harry, it's okay if you don't want to come. I understand that you are going to need some time before you start to trust people after Nick, but I promise if you come and don't like it I will buy you a flight to anywhere you like in the world.

Harry: I mean, it would be a dream to come on tour with you.

Louis Tomlinson: Is that a yes?!

Harry: I just don't want to be a burden. You don't even know me. What if you hate me?

Louis Tomlinson: Harry I don't hate you. Far from it. You're the most normal person I've spoken to in a long time. I don't give my phone number to just anyone, you know.

Harry: Okay. I'll come. How will this work?

Louis Tomlinson: Ahhhh! I'm so excited! I can have a car pick you up at Gemma's house in the morning? Is that enough time to pack? And then you will be in London with me by the time our plane leaves for LA!

Harry: Can I bring someone with me? Or is that too much?

Harry: I'm sorry, you are already doing so much. Thank you. Forget I said anything.

Louis Tomlinson: It's alright, H. I just had to ask my tour manager. You can bring someone, of course. Liam?

Harry: Yes, he's dying to meet Niall if I'm honest.

Louis Tomlinson: Haha. I'll be sure to let him know. So, see you tomorrow?

Harry: See you tomorrow :) x

Louis Tomlinson: Start packing and sleep well Haz xx

Louis Tomlinson: Oh! Before I forget, please can you save my name in your phone as something other than me? For security x

Harry: Oh, yeah sure!

Boobear: Thank you. Sweet dreams xx

Harry: Bye x