19.Picture Perfect.

...Cast:
Selena Gomez as Samantha.
Matt bomber as Adrain.

..Tiara's POV...

It was weekend and I and Aidey were watching a movie in house when I decided to talk to him. He was changing the movie when I stopped him and asked him to sit next to me.

"So Aid when are you asking Sam out"

"What does it mean." He asked.

"What 'asking out' it means to ask a girl you like to date you."

"No, of course I know that. I meant what do you mean"

"I mean grow some balls and ask her out, you like her right."

"No, yes, I dont know, I want to ask her out but I am afraid of rejection and that it will ruin our friendship." Only if you  knew brother, only if you knew.

" No, Adrain, you aren't supposed to be scared. You like her so tell her before its too late because when love slips out of your hands its really heartbreaking, trust me." I said

"I am sorry."

"Don't be. I am not, what I am saying is atleast try, show her that you like her, show her that you care, prove it to her that you deserve her and she deserves you and then trust me she'll be yours."

Aidey just smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Aidey, idiot leave I can't breathe."

We both shared a laugh after that.

"Ara,"

"Hmm"

"We have a match tomorrow."

"So you want me to play." I asked.

"No dummie, will you come along with Sam."

"May be."

"Fine."

I knew Aid wanted us to come and we would because that was the least I could do for him.

AT THE MATCH.

We reached early and took our seats, we were in the front row and all I was hoping that the ball does not hit me on my face. The boys were in the ground itself so when they noticed us they waved and Aid jogged towards us .

"Hey Sam, Hey Ara."

Sam and I both replied our heys. " Sam you look great today." I wipped my head at the comment Aid just passed for Sam, Sam blushed visibly or it was because of the cold I don't know but what I know is Someone is taking my advice. It was getting cold and Sam was feeling cold, I noticed this and motioned Aid to lend her his jacket. He did so. And then left for the practice later when Jessi joined us we kept on harassing Sam and she blushed. During the match Chase was glaring at me as if I took his Christmas gift away irritated I just flipped him the bird. And got a smash on my face. Luckily because of the fence and the strong mesh the ball did not come crashing on my face. At that very moment I wanted to get to the ground and kill him. After a while Adrain scored the winning goal for the tournament and the audience erupted in cheers but that wasn't the happy part, the happy part was when Aid dedicated the goal to Samantha by pointing it to her. The commentators noticed it and zoomed to Sam. She blushed. They even noticed Aid jacket and further made a theory we all know.

After the match during the ceremony Aid was asked to represent the team after representing the team he went to his coach and the authority and asked them something to which they nodded. He returned to the center of the ground and asked for attention which everyone paid happily.

"Girls and Boys, we all do some stuffs to impress someone, and I did nothing different, to be honest I did it to impress someone or may be to express it to her, I wanted to express her that I care, That I deserve her. So today in front of all you people I ask the only girl I ever fell for." He knelt to the ground and pulled out a rose the crowd erupted in cheers and Sam's face dropped because she thought she lost him. "So, here it goes, Samantha Archer, will you please do the honour of being my girlfriend. And can I please ask for not much just 60-70 years of yout life." Adrain quoted as he propsed Samantha. Sam was in shock so I had to get her out of the trance and push her towards the ground. She went there and accepted the rose and Adrain picked her up and twirled her around. Everyone awed the couple and I was in cloud nine the look was like
PICTURE PERFECT