Kanto!

Serena's pov

we were on the plane and I was sitting next to Ash! I am so excited to see Ash's hometown.I will ask Ash to go to shopping with me and tell him how I feel.Ash was smiling and looking from the window. I blushed.He is so nice and charming.

The plane boarded and we were finally in Kanto!!

Ash :  we are finally back in Kanto pikachu!!It's been a long time.

Serena: looks  like you're super excited ash.

Ash : yep! because I am ! I can't wait to see mom and my pokemon andmy best friends

Bonnie : C'mon Big brother, come quick !

Clemont :  Bonnie wait!!

Bonnie: Ash,How many pokemon do you have in kanto ?

Ash : Honestly,I don't know there are so many of them!I can't count 

Bonnie :  wow! I would love to see them

We finally reached at Ash's house ! Ash knocked on the door. a woman opened it.That must be Ash's mom.

Ash: Mom! 

Delia : Ash! welcome back.I have prepared the best food for you and your friends!

Ash : Yay! and mom I would like to introduce you to Serena , clemont and his little sister bonnie.

Serena : Hello Mrs.Ketchum it's really nice to meet you.

Delia : It's nice to meet you too.

Bonnie : Hello 

Delia :Hello

Everyone went inside and we ate the food ash's mother made.it was delicious!
after we finished Ash took us to professor oak's lab and we saw his pokemon they were so cute and nice.after seeing the pokemon Ash said.

Ash : alright, so let's go to meet my friends now!

Serena : okay Ash !

Ash : ok so now we should head to pewter city,shall we ?

Clemont : pewter city ! oh no I have to walk again.

Bonnie : Big brother , you should walk or you will get fat and then no girl will marry you and take care of you and then I have to take care of you my whole life.

Clemont : shut up bonnie !

Ash laughed a little at those two

Ash : you two remind me of my best friends they both are gym leaders

Serena : oh

we reached pewter city gym and a tall brown man greeted Ash.

Ash: Brock! I am so happy to see you again!!

Brock : Hey Ash ! It's really nice to see you after a long time too!

we came inside and Ash introduced us to Brock.He was pretty nice.

Brock : So Ash...where will you go now?

Ash : I haven't decided but right now I am going to Cerulean city to meet Misty!

Brock : oh...ok I'll come along I haven't seen her in a while too.

Serena : Misty who is she?

Ash : she is our another friend 

Serena : oh....

so this it for my first chapter of my first book.Hope you guys enjoyed it! and also if you are a Serena fan then please don't feel bad about this I am not making Serena mean in this story.
I am so excited to write the next chapter !! This is gonna be amazing !!!Sorry if I put too many exclamation marks,I am just starting .