New beginning's.

"ophelia, ophelia wake up your going to be late" i heard a voice i was violently shaken awake by my best friend poppy

i quickly opened my eyes and gave her the death stare "pops why the fuck did you have to shake me so violently?" i asked

"well i'm sorry to break it too you but you're going to be late if you don't get out of bed right this second" i looked at her with a funny look before quickly checking the time 9:30am " FUCK" i screamed quickly scrambling out of bed.

Today was a huge day i was starting my first photography job i was photographing some youtube group called " the sidemen" i've never heard of them but my poppy has and she likes to inform me that their is two " very hot single boys" and much to her dismay i will not be trying to find a boyfriend whilst working.

I quickly jumped into the shower washing my body and hair. once out i decided to do a light makeup look, i threw on a quick outfit nothing too over the top and something much more comfortable as i didn't know how long the shoot would take.

 i posted a quick photo of my outfit on instagram i don't have a huge social media following pops was definitely the more active one on social media i enjoyed being invisible in a way

suddenly i was snapped out of my thoughts by a text message coming through it was from Kon he's the sidemens videographer and the one who asked me to photograph today.

I replied quickly with a " thank you" and decided i better get going as it was nearly 10 am i picked up my camera, spare batteries and any other things i may need i said a quick goodbye to pops and got into my car putting in the address

whilst driving there i decided to listen to one direction i find myself screaming the words out not having a care in the world.

it didn't take me long to reach the youtube studios it was around a 20 minute drive from mine and poppy's flat,
i got out of the car and saw a very smiley looking Kon standing at the doors.

I grabbed my thing and headed over, me and kon had met previously to discuss what type of photography experience i had and if i would be perfect for the job.

" hey kon it's nice to see you again!" i exclaim with a smile on my face.

" ophelia hi" he pulls me in for a quick hug. " right so basically today we're filming a tinder video all you need to do it take the photos of the boys throughout the shoot" he exclaimed.

i nodded my head in a reply and he lead me into the dressing rooms there i was met with 7 very energetically men i'm guessing these are the sidemen?

To be continued..

thank you so much for reading my new and improved first chapter! i really hope you enjoy :))