You dont own shampoo?

I woke up this morning cuddled up to harry, his chest slowly moving up and down as he slept softly his dirty blonde hair stuck up and messy. i smiled too myself and felt a sense of happiness in that exact moment but i quickly had to tell myself that this was nothing more than just a friends with benefits and no feelings were allowed to get involved with this as it would make things super awkward for the both of us.

i sat playing on my phone for a little while waiting for the sleeping boy to wake up, the time quickly changed for 9am to 12pm and i decided i must get out of bed and at least shower. i carefully climbed out of the bed and out of the arms of the boy and walked over to the shower, i turned the shower on and let the heat of the water drip down my body i decided i wanted to wash my hair but couldn't find and shampoo or conditioner or even body wash for that matter what the hell was this boy washing his hair and body with?

Once out of the shower i towel dried my hair and got dressed in the spare clothes i had packed, once finished i walked back into the bedroom and found a half awake harry on the bed " good morning h" i said smiling softly at the boy i simply got nothing more than a grunt in response which made me chuckle slightly before he put his arms out signalling for me to go and cuddle him and i did just that.

I sat back in the bed laying flat as the boy placed his head on my chest and cuddled up to me i began playing with his hair tickling it back and forwards with my fingers " harry why don't you own any shampoo or conditioner or even any body wash" i questioned the boy. he looked up at me chuckling slightly " urm well because i just use the water and my hands" he replied. i looked down at the boy with a shocked expression on my face " so you're telling me you don't even put a bit of shampoo in your hair to clean it or even clean your body" i replied with a disgusted look on my face and pushed the boy lightly. he looked up at me scratching his hardly grown beard " well urm yeah i am telling you that". " harry that is disgusting get off me" i said jokingly.

The boy didn't listen in-fact he pulled me on top of him so i was straddling his waist before he pulled me in slightly and kissed my lips, we both leant further and further into the kiss before it turned out into a make out session with his hands firmly grabbing my butt and my hands placed around his neck and ever so often he would nibble the side of my neck. " you sure you want to do this?" the boy asked i nodded my head in reply as a small moan escaped from my mouth both of us becoming more breathless within seconds all of the clothes i'd recently got dressed in were now sprawled across the bedroom floor.

Thank you so so much for 1k reads on this story i have never felt more grateful! i honestly thought nobody would like this book but you've all shown such amazing support so thank you!

i hope you're all enjoying the book and let me know what you would like to happen next as i'd love to get your input on it all!