Chapter 11 - Promises (final)

A/N: Yes, this is the last chapter to my fanfic. Thank you all for the reads, I never thought I would get even more than 30 reads on this. This is not the last fanfic I'm going to write. Once again, thank you for reading and enjoy the final :)

The following morning, Louis woke up to mumbled swearing escaping from Harry’s mouth. “Shit.” The curly haired boy rushed around in his room in search of something. “Where the hell is my other sock?” He then turned to Lou as he stretched his arms out across the mattress. “Oh good morning boo bear! Sorry for waking you. I’ve got to get to work, I’m about to be late.” This was probably the fastest Harry has spoken. The poor boy was really in a rush. Louis got up, greeted the boy with a gentle kiss on the cheek, and helped him find his other sock.

“Harry I have to go to work too, but at least I have an hour left.” Louis said bumptiously with a cheeky little grin across his face.

“Ah boo bear stop being so cocky! I have to be there in ten.” Harry left the room and trotted downstairs. He fed his cat and after opening the front door he shouted at Louis, “Come over here!” So Louis did.

After their see-you-laters and kisses, Harry took Louis’ delicate feminine hand into his masculine one and told him, “I have a surprise for you for tonight.” He then pressed another gentle kiss on Louis’ forehead. Louis felt the tracing of Harry’s pouty pink lips against the smooth flesh on his forehead and it truly made him fall more and more in love by the second. Louis felt his stomach getting heavier and full of excitement. He loved spontaneous people. Harry was just perfect. Everything anyone could ever ask for, basically. It’s like God took extra time on making Harry Styles because of how perfect he was. His looks were just an extra. But his personality is what made Louis’ heart fill with joy the most. Harry was truly a flawless human being. Louis wasn’t even 100% sure he was an actual human being. He could have been an angel based on his perfection.

“Tell me no more.” Louis said. “I love surprises.”

“Then you shall be very pleased tonight, love.” He kissed Louis’ lips. “I have to get going. See you tonight. I love you very much.”

After a long tight hug, Harry left to the coffee shop and Louis started his car so he can go back to his own home and get ready for teaching.

***

It was 3:15. Fifteen minutes before the bell rang. Louis gets paid extra if he stays until 4:30 but he was way too excited about the surprise and he just wanted to drive back to Harry’s flat. His phone buzzed, making Louis jump and some low giggles were heard in the classroom.

When the bell rings, don’t go home. stay at the parking lot. X

Louis nodded, as if Harry actually told him this face to face. He wondered what the surprise was. He didn’t want to think too much just in case it was something smaller than what he was imagining. Even though anything received from Harry is something massive in Louis’ eyes.

After the bell rang and Louis dismissed the students, he walked to the parking lot finding no clue of Harry being around. His expensive car would stand out from the standard teacher cars but it wasn’t there. Louis then heard the hum of the black Audi R8 Coupe’s engine and immediately turned around to meet his eyes with Harry’s through the car window. Louis waited, expecting his boyfriend to exit the vehicle but instead, Harry signaled him to get in.

“Hello love.” Harry said as he leaned in to kiss Lou on the cheek. His lips were warm and soft. Louis smiled at him.

“Where are we going babe?” Louis eyed Harry, who was focused on the road.

“My family’s home in Holmes Chapel.” Harry said with a cheeky grin. “We’re staying at the bungalow, though. It’s another one of my favourite places.”