23.

"Truth or dare? Isn't that kind of basic?"

"Don't be boring Soobin. Just sit down." Yeonjun interrupts the taller with a tap on the butt.

Soobin gives a small glare but sits down anyway.

"I'll go first. Beomgyu, truth or dare?" Taehyun asks.

"Uhhh? Truth I guess?" Beomgyu says quietly.

"Kiss, kill, marry in this room" Taehyun asks blatantly.

"Is that even a truth question?" Beomgyu asks with a confused expression.

"Just answer"

"Okay! Kiss Huening Kai, marry Yeonjun, kill Taehyun."

"Why would you marry Yeonjun and kill me?!" Taehyun asks loudly.

"Because you asked a hard question too quickly! Besides, I know Yeonjun the most. Even though I don't like him, we would know what the other wants."

"So like a platonic thing?" Soobin asks.

"Yeah," Beomgyu chuckles, "we would really be a couple of besties."

Yeonjun laughs and walks over to Beomgyu.

"Hey guys! Meet my wife-"

"I'm not the wife!" Beomyu interrupts with a shout.

"You totally are Gyu" Huening Kai laughs as he sees the older's adorable pout.

"Whatever. Yeonjun truth or dare?" Beomgyu asks to change the subject.

"Easy, dare" Yeonjun says with a grin.

"Okay. I dare you to... uh... um..." Beomgyu trails off as he tries to think of a dare. 

Huening Kai grins and takes advantage of his uncertainty. He leans over towards the older and whispers in his ear. Beomyu's cheeks turn red and he shakes his head vigorously. Kai nods back and Beomgyu sighs.

"HueningwantsyoutositinSoobin'slapfortherestofthegame!" Beomgyu says quickly.

"What? Can you say that slower?" Taehyun asks with a raised brow.

Beomgyu lets out an aggressive sigh before repeating himself slower.

"Huening Kai suggested I tell you to sit on Soobin's lap for the rest of the game." he says with a sigh.

Almost instantly, Yeonjun's cheeks brighten to a strawberry red color. Instead of causing an argument like the other three think, Yeonjun dutifully walks over to the younger and takes a seat. Kai grins at the pair while Yeonjun shoots him a small glare.

"Oh Kai~"  Yeonjun sings out and gives the now frightened boy an evil look.

"I pick dare." Kai responds hesitantly.

"Pull out your phone and text the person who's name you saved in your phone as daddy." Yeonjun orders with an mocking smile.

"Seriously Yeonjun? I'm going to strangle you one of these days." Huening Kai grumbles. 

With that said, he spends a few minutes tapping on his phone. A chime is heard from the table.

"I'm done." Kai mumbles as Taehyun picks up his phone.

"t's nice to know that you think I'm daddy material." Taehyun smirks as he sees the notification.

Yeonjun cackles from atop Soobin's laugh and shifts around. Soobin coughs softly and holds onto the older to stop him from moving.