3rd

Author Pov

It's already 11:50pm after 10 min it's Jimin's birthday but Jimin is not happy about it, he is sad and angry.

He wants Jungkook to be with him right now but Jungkook is again not home yet that is making Jimin cry.

He remembered the words Jungkook told him when he asked did he remember what is tomorrow?

"No I don't and I don't care" he mumble Jungkook words closing his eyes and tears making their way out from his eyes slowly running down his cheeks.

*RING*

The alarm ring saying it's 12 midnight,
It's Jimin's birthdayy!! (A/n Happy Birthday from author)

Jimin grab the alarm and throw it on the floor with full energy crying hard but the alarm didn't stop ringing making Jimin furry.

"STOP JUST STOP!!" He shout angrily.

Thinking that the one he loved the most was not here for him anymore, his work was more important than him now. Jungkook forget his birthday made him hate his own birthday.

"It's my worst birthday ever" he mumble and as he have nothing to do he walk towards his bed and lay down trying to sleep, cuz of too much crying he feel sleepy and the next moment he fall asleep.

Time skip~

It was 2 am and Jimin was in deep sleep all tired that's when the door open slowly without any noise.

"Are you sure I'll able to do it? What if he say no? I'm nervous dude, yeah I'm coming in minutes" Jungkook talking in a low voice in the phone and hang up the call immediately.

Jungkook look up towards Jimin to saw he was sleeping peacefully. A smile come towards his face and he make his way towards him. Sitting down in the bed he slightly remove his bangs from his forehead.

Placing a light kiss in his forehead a tear drop from his eyes but thankfully Jimin didn't wake up.

(I know it's V but let's pretend it's kook)

"Don't hate me please I'm extremely sorry" Jungkook said pulling back and looking at him for the last time then left the house again.

~Next morning~

Jimin pov

I groan when I feel someone shaking me like there is no tomorrow. As I open my eyes I saw it was Taehyung who beam at me when he found out that I'm awake. I sit up and look at him blankly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMMYYYY!!!!" All of the sudden he yelled making me jolt up and glare at him for yelling so suddenly when I'm not even in my proper sense, I just woke up now dude.

"Yay!! Don't yell and thanks mah alien" I said giggling shaking my head slightly at him.

"Oops sorry well you sleep too much" he said I look at the time and oh it's 1:40pm already. I shrugged my shoulders with a smiling face.