Ending

I look around only to get my eyes widen.

Where am I? I turn back but I didn't find Taehyung anywhere.

"Taehyung?" I whisper but didn't get any answer.

I look around again

It is a beautiful garden with one path that is filled with ligh bulbs in the corner of the path.

I walk forward and saw how gorgeous the garden is I walk forward and suddenly stop when I saw a beautiful area in the same garden with glass candle lights in the ground and a wooden big triangle in the garden inside that wooden triangle a table wi...

I walk forward and saw how gorgeous the garden is I walk forward and suddenly stop when I saw a beautiful area in the same garden with glass candle lights in the ground and a wooden big triangle in the garden inside that wooden triangle a table with two chairs and candles where placed. I look around more and find a cute pink heart made of red and pink rose petals and glass candle lights.

(Ignore the bitches sitting there in the pic)

Ok ok sorry Ignore the peoples in the pic

I walk towards that area but suddenly stop when I hear someone foot steps.

~Happy Birthday to you~
~Happy birthday to you~
~happy birthday dear minie~
~happy birthday to you~

Author Pov

Jimin felt his body froze when he hear the voice resembling no on other than, Jeon Jungkook.

"Happy Birthday" As Jimin turn around he saw the person he was dieing to see from the morning standing there with a slight smile in his face and his one hand on his pocket.

"J-Jungkook-? He mumbled but got no answer expect the lovely gaze from Jungkook. Jungkook slowly slowly took steps towards him.

"13th Oct, xxxx was the day I was traveling from a bus when you came in and my eyes caught those sparkling eyes of yours. It felt like everything was stopped around me when I first time saw you in that white angelic dress. I had no idea that I would fall just in first sight. Jimin, You're like the brightest moon in my dark sky. You're like the oxygen I need to survive. I've been in love with you for 5 years even though you didn't knew me that first one year. You know we were made to be together. The day when we first time kissed was my best day, the day we said I love you to eachother was everything for me. I always love you and I'm so sorry for yelling and ignoring you, It hurts me too seeing you like this but I have to tell you that I love you, I love you soo much. Whenever I feel down I just glance at you and all my stress goes away. Your existing is enough to bring a smile in my lips. Thank you for being here for me everytime and never leaving me, you always made me smile during my tough times, your touches make me feel love, soo much love. You thought that I was cheating on you? I can't do that in my whole life not even in my second life, and why should I? I have you and I only want you, your kisses, your hugs, your cuddles and just your love. This is enough to make my life full with euphoria. I'm really sorry for making you cry but I promise I will never leave your side. Your giggles made my day, your eye smile give me heart attacks so stop being too much cute or I'll die" he let out a chuckle and again look at him.

"Your flustered face and the way you say Jungkook ah with your soothing tone still makes my heart flutter. You've been my power, my inspiration Jimin"

"Baby you are made for me and only for me. You are mine but I want to make you mine legally now, I want to be with you till my death, I want to have a future with you, have a family with you, I want to laugh with you with a small child in my hands, smile with you while watching movies with our child, have couple arguments with you, I want to do all the things a couple do but not with anyone else I want to do this with you, only you"

Jungkook bend down on his one knee and pull out a box from his pocket and keep in front of jimin, He open the box.

"Park Jimin Will You Marry Me?"

Jimin's soul left his body for a while and he didn't mutter a single word looking at the gorgeous ring in front of him.

With tears rolling freely down his cheeks Jimin hesitantly nod controlling his sobs and put his hand in front of Jungkook

With tears rolling freely down his cheeks Jimin hesitantly nod controlling his sobs and put his hand in front of Jungkook. Jungkook smile and push the ring lightly inside his ring finger before standing up. When Jimin eyes finally meet the eyes of Jungkook he hugged thr latter tightly sobbing softly in my chest.

"I-....I thought you forgot it, I thought you don't love me anymore. Jungkook ah sorry and thank you, thank you for this surprise. I love you and I promise I'll give you the most beautiful family you'll ever imagine. I have no words to explain how I'm feeling right now, but all I want to say is I'll be a best husband to you" Jungkook lips automatically turned into a smile and his hands travel down to his waist. Jimin look up at him with a smile approaching his lips too. He cupped Jungkook's face softly and both of them close their eyes leaning in for a kiss.

Jungkook's lips captured the plumpy lips of Jimin and he begins to kiss him passionately.

And behind the trees there stood Taehyung with Jimin's and Jungkook's parents looking at them with a most beautiful smile in their face.

"Pull the rope Tae" Jungkook's mom said to Tae who finally pull the rope and the rose petals start falling over the couple who was kissing eachother making the kiss more romantic. Jimin heard the bursting of crackers he broke the kiss and look at the sky only to get his eyes widen. The crackers are bursting and writing happy birthday on the black sky.

He look at Jungkook with watery eyes, a tear roll down his cheeks which Jungkook wipe it and kiss his eyes.

"Don't cry baby your tears are precious to me" he said softly before leaning in touching their forehead together.

"I act like I forgot your birthday only to gave you this darling, hope you like-

"I loved it, I love it soo much" Jimin cut him off immediately.

Jimin thought that this was his worst birthday that turn into his best birthday he ever had in his life and will never had in his life.

"I love you Jungkook" he said still with their heads touching together, Jungkook smile and place a peck in his temple.

"I love you more Jeon Jimin"

Happiest birthday my Jiminie

_______________THE END_________________

So it's the end!!

Did you like the oneshot?

Comment and tell me..!!

I'll coming up with the new book really soon!♥️

Byaaa!!