Part 4 - Am I safe?

My mind is slowly waking up, groaning I snuggle my face into the pillow before I start to stretch out my arms and I hear a clanck. My eyes shoot open as all my memories from yesterday rush back.
Oh no, I did all that yesterday didn't I. I called him Daddy, he saw me naked. I put my hands on my face and rub it.

Stupid stupid stupid

I let out a annoyed grown and look up at the cage ceiling. He definitely tried his best to make it look cozy, it is colored with white stars on a blue background. Some big stars, some small. I look at the sun shining through the curtains, it is a bit bright but also nice and looks all warm, some red and orange tones are outside as well.
So this makes it my second day here, I can't know the time but I can do my best to keep track of the days.
And midday isn't hard either, it's when the sun is at it's peak. I believe at least..

I stare at the slight opening to the outside world between the curtain and wall. I snuggle under the blanket when a realization hits me. There is a warm feeling, no soft onesie between my belly and hands. My mind fills with dread realizing I am still naked. Only the socks are back on rest of me is without clothes. My dread turns into fear as I realize I have no control of clothes or situations, there is no way I can get clothes myself.
He has to come and put clothes on me. Turning around to push my face into the pillow letting out a frustrating small scream.

Soon after I once again hear footsteps waking too the door and the door opening, the lights being turned on as well. The heavy footsteps walking towards the window I believe as I hear the curtains open and a deep voice humming happily. I refuse to move my face out of the pillow, there is so much in my mind and there is no part of it that wants to face him when I am naked. Naked and not little at least.
The cage ceiling is lifted as I hear it slightly Creek and feel the movements of it to some extent.

Without another thought the blanket gets swiftly pulled of me making my head dart up, but before I am able to react, big warm hands wrap around my waist and I get lifted up and out being sifted to sit on the table as I did yesterday. Part of me still hasn't fully processed this. I cover my body with my hands as much as I can while he rummages around in the closet beside the door. I will not take my eyes off him while I am this vulnerable. He doesn't seem to really care as he hums and find what he is looking for taking it out and closing the closet, the closet making a small click noise before he walks over to me, standing in front of me. Or rather I say hovering over me. He is like a tall bear, big build, broad shoulders, his fluffy dark chest visible by the line of his shirt, big arms and hands too. Like two bear paws. I shake my head getting my mind to stop hyper focusing as I notice how close he has moved himself towards me, he gives me a grin again and moves closer as I move back with my face leaning against the wall behind me.
He gives me a deep chuckle
"Your face is red Baby doll"
He tells me before showing me the onesie he is holding, it is baby blue with yellow poke dots. And he is also holding another diaper.
My face is red I know I can feel it you asshole.

My mind still seems foggy as I don't react when he moved me to lay down and without much effort puts the diaper on me. I wiggle around to try and stop him, trying to slightly kick but he doesn't even seem to knowledge while he holds up my legs as he pleases.
He steps away when done and I sitt back up as he slams is hands on each side of  me on the table. I freeze looking at one of his hands.
Oh heck, oh no I...I angered him didn't I. He is mad at me.
My heart in my throat as I stare at his hand and feel is breath by my neck making me physically shiver.
"Little one, you are not to resist me dressing you." His voice stern and strict, but not exactly angry. It is hard to pinpoint his emotions. This man seems to only grin or have a Pokerface.
But even then, he is terrifying. He could crush me if he wanted, kill me, or do as he pleases with how little effort it takes him to have my legs stay as he wants.
I gulp and see him tapping is foot, as I hear a slight growl from him.

I mumble a sorry.
"More then that pumpkin." His voice close to my ear, still stern.
I shake and gulp one more time before I close my eye and say it
"I'm sorry Daddy, I won't do it again."
I realize if he shows me such a sharp temper if I step slightly out of line, I need to make him believe I trust him. If I don't show him what he wants, will I ever get out? But what happens if I do show him what he wants? Will he get rid of me? Will things get worse? Will to demand more?? I start to breath faster slightly as I feel my kidnappers arms wrap around me and rub my back and head softly.
Humming and praising me with all sorts of nicknames, I can feel his smile against my cheek.
I can't help but give a small smile myself as I sigh in relief, he isn't hurting me, he is being gentle, and warm. His humming is calming yet gives me shivers down my spine.
I can't, I don't understand what's going on. What he wants, I don't... does he... what am I feeling? He is warm, why am I feeling okay with this? He isn't stable, neither am I but but, he kidnapped me, I don't consent to being here.

While my brain rambles He has carried me over to the chair again pulling out another fruit bottle, I didn't even realize he had it on him this entire time. Once again cradling me and puts the bottle closer to my face, keeping my hand from grabbing the bottle myself.
I open my mouth and he chuckles and opens his own mouth before speaking
"Baby you know this, we did this yesterday. Tell me the magic word." His dumb grin glued to his face.
I nood my head "please Daddy, can I have breakfast", I want to feel angry with myself but every part of my brain feels numb. What else can I do really, I am totally and fully at his mercy. I'm not strong enough to fight him, I have no idea where I am, I know I am on the second floor of a place, I know that with the socks on I can't walk, and even quiet crawling still makes noise. I am stuck.

He moved the bottle to my lips and I start to drink, I close my eyes trying to only focus on the bottle, it tastes like strawberries today, like warm strawberry milk with a bit of chocolate aftertaste. It is relaxing my mind a bit just sucking on the bottle and trying to forget everything around me.
I finish and swiftly the bottle is taken away from me, I give a small whine swallowing the rest as I all of the sudden feel something warm, something fluffy against my mouth. I open my eyes slightly to him kissing me. His lips are on mine. He lets go of the kiss soon as he realizes I am not reciprocating the kiss before leaning towards my ear and giving me a small moan.
"Sorry doll, I couldn't resist, you are so cute and in my home. In my arms baby." He sounds happy in his voice as his beard moves against my neck and cheek.

He couldn't resist, Will he be able to resist other things. Oh please please don't do anything past kisses.
I give him a nod and tell him just not more, he nods and gives me an okay before leaning away and giving me a paci that was sitting by the windowsill. I except it as it keeps my mind and racing heart calm. I do hope he sticks to his word, no touching past kisses.
Am I really gonna allow him to kiss me again if he does it? What choose do I actually have..?

A/N:
Sooooo I am still depressed lol, a lot happened and I got broken up with for one. Exams happened, had to visit bad families. It all kinda added up to disaster so I didn't write sorry for anyone who is invested.
I know this probably isn't writen the best but I just wanted to get my mind off things and do at least something instead of sitting around zoned out.